1. Most of it here is crap. I played in one of the best guilds on this server and i can tell you non of what people said here was that big of a deal.
    Dont let me laugh about reputations,profs and other ****, no one had a problem with those not even on alts. I myself had 3 alts and had full reps full profs on all of them, again everyone putting it out there like being hardcore which is not at all. If those rates are high, even more players would have left.
    Some stuff here is still relevant, for example the ones that chose to stay, they stay because they have established friends and follow the community. They stay because its easy for them to reroll other class/Specs and have fun. But some people here pointed out that warmane doesnt make life easy for them :
    -you can no longer boost your char throughtout leveling (xp is divided by /10 when high level char its the mobs ....)
    -The whole reputation thing (enter hc, gear from rep etc...)
    -Long honor grind (but thats tbc so i guess its okish)

I have leveled over 20+ chars to lvl 70 using the method that consisted in having one (or more) lvl 70 following the new char and killing npc for him (not in group i just had to tag the mob and get full xp). Now that it isnt an option anymore i decided that i wont get over leveling here anymore. I would be as reckless as saying that warmane did that so people wouldnt make new alts ?? Nerfing xp gains doesnt make any sense to me.

Went through the long rep farm like 10x times or even more, and i can tell that now its a "not anymore" if i'm about to get a new alt i'll just buy etherum keys and thats it. So then again you see less and less normals forming.

As for content itself. PVE, For 1year and 6 month i raided with mirage, we went through hardcore T5 (insane KT....), then EASY hyjal, then 12hours strait sunday on BT release to get R1 illidan kill. Afterwards we went to insane muru, wiping hours, and finaly got r2 on KJ after panacea. So i cannot say i didnt like it I just loved it, as you said it was super challenging and fun. Once maybe but not over and over... And especially for lower tier bosses (as T5/T4).

As for PVP, the scene is really foggy. People doing BGs for fun on tbc are still having fun i guess, minus the complains about afkers, botters, low geared people etc... By the way low geared people are a nice sign (i guess) since it means new players keep joining and are in the gearing prosses. With the surge of some BGs heroes on the ally side from Feenix ally side looks like they are having some fun (atleast from what i can tell/see).
    But the arena part is just a LOL fest. Allways the same people at the top (as it should be i guess). Last season we had some cool ativity top 10 in 2s. In 3s it was just power/peter trying to catch up in rating with the russians and the r1 rmp. And 5s was just dominated by non stupid players or crazy spellcleaves.
    As for now, the 5s activity is reduced mainly to tuesday night (which is sad...) and its still dominated by the same people.
    3s is just peter/power turtling vs every 1700 randoms and russians.
    The 2s ladder is also just azie and co, chung, qzen, kaip, peter, power, gucci&the french squad, plus russians running around flaming each others. So there is still some activity, i guess (again) !

2. Dont let me laugh about reputations,profs and other ****, no one had a problem with those not even on alts. I myself had 3 alts and had full reps full profs on all of them, again everyone putting it out there like being hardcore which is not at all. If those rates are high, even more players would have left.
    The thing is that you are talking about the past.
    One or two years ago Outland was the only choice on the TBC private server market. There was no other TBC server that would be worth mentioning.
    Ppl did the x1 grind on rep and profs because that was the only way to go. Most players never played TBC before or at least not since back on retail so everything was "new" and there was a big hype. That motivated ppl to deal with the long grind even though it was often very monotonous.

Nowadays there are multiple TBC private server that compete with Outland.
    All these servers have x1 rates and thus attract the ppl that want blizzlike rates.
    Outland attracts those that want a faster progression. Means less grind and more focus on the end game content.
    The x1 rep and prof rates are only keeping ppl away and discourage them.

3. Outland didn't have any population decrease problem until PVP seasons and PVE contents reached the last stage. A TBC server cant stay in the same stage forever while keeping population, so a change is needed. As everyone says u need 10x effor to grind for everything (gold/items/rep) on Outland than in Icecrown. It was still fun to grind on Outland because everyone had to. But now that ppl are in full brutal gladiator and stuff, a beginner player will lose the will to play quick.

Icecrown is also in last stage of PVP and PVE content, and there is also Shadowmourne in store like Warglaives. Still it has insane population. Difference is that as new player u can get gear and prof and join the race pretty quick. So maybe making the same conditions for new players on Outland could help
    Edited: March 31, 2019

4. My honest opinion here about the burning crusade is the following.

From the beginning I still don't understand why Outland came out the way it did. It was a x5 with x5 in almost everything, but gold and rep. By the time Medivh came most people already had a lvl 70 on Outland, made their way to farm the gold in x1, believe me in TBC for a casual it's a lot of time just to get the gold for 100% mount. I myself loved the idea of Medivh, but after grinding rep and gold at a x1 rate, I felt like it was a waste of time to go to Medivh.

And for me this is what killed Medivh earlier, Outland wasn't and isn't a fun server like Icecrown, where even a casual can get mounts, reps and most of the things done quickly and I think this is the main reason why Medivh and Outland didn't become as sucessful has Icecrown and Lordareon.

The line between x1 and x5 wasn't well done in the beginning. Outland wasn't/isn't a proper "Icecrown" and made Medivh out of place.

I love the work done on the TBC servers, I had a lot of fun when Outland came out. The servers are amazing and the developers and staff of warmane did a great job on it.

Unfortunatelly I do think things like gold squish in a TBC x1 gold realm feel heavy where people do struggle a lot to get their gold. The ingame cash isn't a problem, otherwise Icecrown wouldn't be full all the time.

Thank you for your hard work, this is just my opinion on the matter, the x5 for everything here would have made the difference by far.

5. I think it's always better to keep gold rates at x1.
    The issue with increased gold rates is that trash loot from mobs loses it's value because it doesn't scale with the rates.
    Instead of increasing the gold rates by X the better solution is to reduce the vendor prices by X.
    As far as I know such a vendor price reduction already happend partially on Outland.
    The prices for new spells at the class trainers were reduced by a certain rate.
    Maybe it would have made sense to apply similiar price reductions on mounts and other vendor stuff.
    Edited: April 1, 2019

6. For me it was a great expirence to play in this server in last few years, i came for pvp bg's/arenas but pvp seems so dead nowdays. Its a joke we have 3.2k online at sunday evening and we had to wait 40 minutes que for arati + eye of the storm with my friend horde side and we qued as 2 as party. Even 2s didnt called us for 15 minutes in 1650 rate at server time 20.00 with 3k+ online players. Kinda getting impossible to gear up a char from BG-s since theres like no Alterac Valley, so u cant get token for some items, and u cannot exchange AV tokens to get more honor for other items. Honor gaining so slowly, not many ppl in BG-s.

I would be really happy if Admins considering to make a TBC realm like Blackrock, what cross BG-d and cross Arena to Outland, with s2 starting gear and t5 trinkets for new chars there, with s3 honor req, and s4 same point req like outland. Plus add from 1800+ rating to obtain t6 lev items from honor to the new server. That will force ppl to play battleground also in the new server, even the geared ppl, and i guess many others even pve ers would try TBC pvp, with an addition like this.

Cause now its feels like pvp is dying so much on outland.

7. My honest opinion here about the burning crusade is the following.

Thank you for your hard work, this is just my opinion on the matter, the x5 for everything here would have made the difference by far.
    ^That is all.

First ... 345