1. Alliance faction change to Horde

Alliance is pretty even with the horde right now as we all know, and I'm sure some people are wanting to faction change via both sides, if Horde get to do it for free to Alliance, (For balancing purposes) but since its even, could Alliance get a free time period to switch to Horde? Would that ever happen or is it gonna jump to 30 coins instantly?

2. Because of the perks you had it should be like 250 coins.

3. If they allow free Alliance to Horde transfers half the server is going to quit. This would be the tip of the cake after all the perks the Alliance received.

4. idk, if alliance pve scene doesn't pick up before faction change.. then would like to switch.

5. Mods shoudl start swinging those banhammers more, these threads are getting beyond stupid, 9 out of 10 threads is about faction change, que or plain whining.

6. Mods shoudl start swinging those banhammers more, these threads are getting beyond stupid, 9 out of 10 threads is about faction change, que or plain whining.
    #triggered

7. I would like to change an level 62 alliance drood to horde. i have coins i can't spend.

8. Mods shoudl start swinging those banhammers more, these threads are getting beyond stupid, 9 out of 10 threads is about faction change, que or plain whining.
    Yes, hide the problems instead of solving them

9. What should we do to change allience to hord? Plz guide me

10. guys are you saying that there are more horde than alliance? or the other way around?