1. Arena season rewards and mixed server stuff

Okey so , lets first start from the biggest "i dont know why the hell you did it " thing. yes , i am talking about the mixed arena bracket and mixed arena vs blackrock people and lordaeron. Setting aside poor lordaeron that appearantely you dont give a **** about it , since you keep this thing despite the fact that there is not a single team of lordaeron players in 2s brackets top 50 is one thing. But putting pve /pvp oriented server on the same bracket with pure pvp server with insta 80 and insta gear is some kind ? stupid ? Oh let's set aside that most scripts are still working on blackrock , but are not working on icecrown , or at least not entirely or all of them , but we stil play in the same arenas ? Set aside this as well , it's not even that amusing anymore. The main thing i am talking about is the pvp rewards , titles . For the previous seasons we have to fight glads , challenger etc skilled people from only 1 server ( icecrown ) for the top 10 to get a title , as for now , there will be a lot of more teams, since we are 3 server , and especially on the high rank , there will be a lot more gladiators , a lot more challengers , duelist and etc ? So what , again will be top 10 , with 30 glads in the top ranks , making getting the title closely to impossible ? I demand you either keep them separeted or either , set people this time to get tittle in top 30 , as for 3 server top 10 or i dont know , think of something , but leaving it like this is stupid , as for lordaeron i dont know how they dont insta quit , they even have a lot less gear than all of us from the 3 server ( well here is the proof that not a single lorda team in 2s bracket top 50 ) in this case lordaeron players cant even get to top 50 , and god knows how to get to pvp title , like not possible wtf. Leaving the same top 10 spots only for pvp titles , on triple the amount of players and triple the amount of glads that will be playing is not fair , not an inch. I know that you want to promote activity , but this is not the way ! mixed bg's well done ! that was a nice idea . But mixing the arena brackets , it's not cool especially for the people like me , who were apart of 3-4 places from reaching challenger the previous season , and now i dont even know that if i will be able to reach top 30 -40 as there will be twice as more skilled people in the bracket since blackrock is there , and some suprises from lordaeron just to took some wins here and there occasionally just to drop your team and they disaband it later , since they dont have actual chance for a title , but are playing for fun now . I dont want to offend anyone , this is just my opinion , i want to know will you think of a reason , so i would know if i need to spend time to play seriously this season.
    Edited: March 19, 2019