1. Character selling advice

I joined as a Horde Paladin and max leveled it. Right after I dinged 80 I bought Heroic Glorenzelg.
    <insert sob story about discovering the Horde doesn't win much in random BGs or Wintergrasp>
    So I rolled a new Alliance character and have absolutely loved it. Good for me.

Now I'd love to dump my old Horde character and spend the coins on my new Alliance lifestyle. However I can't set the price for "Ferratus" any lower than 48 coins if I include Glorenzelg, and with only 880 achievement points I don't think anyone is even going to pay 30 coins without it.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Is there some secret trick to offering characters for fewer coins? Or any advice on how to sell this character? If I'm stuck with it, then I'm stuck with it. But it would be nice to have a few coins back in my pocket to buy a new weapon for my Alliance character.

Thanks in advance.

2. Is there some secret trick to offering characters for fewer coins? Or any advice on how to sell this character? If I'm stuck with it, then I'm stuck with it. But it would be nice to have a few coins back in my pocket to buy a new weapon for my Alliance character.

Thanks in advance.
    Hey man not sure if there is a trick (If someone tells you one, tell me too please lol) but maybe ask the staff via a ticket about deleting the weapon from your horde character and sending one to your alliance character instead, maybe they will help you out who knows no harm trying though right :)

Hope you get it sorted I had similar issues when I began here.

3. Thank you for this advice. I've canceled the sale and have put in a ticket on the character. Can't hurt to ask!

4. No, there's no "trick" aside from removing items that increase the cost.
    You also won't get the item transferred like that from one character to another. The most we offer is to remove items and give back coins for misbuys, which have a 24 hours window to be asked, so obviously not the case.

5. Get pointa/coins and just transfer to ally

6. Is there some secret trick to offering characters for fewer coins? Or any advice on how to sell this character? If I'm stuck with it, then I'm stuck with it. But it would be nice to have a few coins back in my pocket to buy a new weapon for my Alliance character.
    Get it BoE's/professions/reputations, they all help.
    Somebody might even buy your toon as is, but it might take longer time.