1. Character trade fee cost.

Here is a thing ... There are a lot of new players comming to TBC realm and there are other people selling their characters so they can either quit or gear up their new toon. Problem is, that sellers appreciate their characters way too much and putting their chars on trade system with too high price due to fee so they can get their demanded price. Newbies which are about to buy some characters are horrified of high prices set by sellers, resulting in shop stagnation for a bit. My suggestion is to lower sale fee from 15% down to 5%. This move make a big change in a positive way. There will be more characters sold on trade system, meaning that sellers which wanted to gear up new toon, sold their previous characters for lesser value, but get same amount of wanted coins, making them play their dream class and in other hand there are players which bought their characters playing also the game. This move would also lower number of sales on black market, because 5% coin loss is not worth the risk of lost character. For example im trying to sell S4 warrior who is short 2 items to pvp BiS (missing bis wep and shoulders), character has around 3850GS and Im not able to sell it for 230 coins to get around 200 coins I want. If system would work as Im suggesting, I can sell character for around 210 coins, what is pleasant price for interested buyer, making both sides get exactly what they want. To prevent black market trades there is minimum price for character depending what character wear, have in bank and inventory. Outland server in particulary dead and there are more ppl whining about it. Revive some aspect of warmane realm in terms of shop adjustment would help this tbc server greatly. Please dont say this wont get implemented, I'd like you guys to talk about it since I want healthy server.

2. Staff has said lots of times that this trading system was never meant to be some sort of mechanism for players to find their dream class.
    As it is now downsides are minimized, people play the game, sell unwanted chars instead of deleting them[spent time playing has other value too instead of just joy], Warmane get their cut, and other areas of store remain relatively intact, except instalvl and max profs, which is worth it, I'm sure.

Why do you think people wont buy it for 230 but will buy it instantly for 210.. come on. And how is selling chars on site instead of playing game "healthy server", but whatever.

If you don't like this feature - just don't use it, that's my advice.

3. Warmane get their cut
    Just to clarify on this, the so-called "cut" is the the means we have to actually take coins off circulation on that sort of player-to-player trade. If there's no cut or too small of a cut, coins will just keep trading hands instead, which isn't acceptable if we are to still get donations from people who look at that as "buying coins." That aside, what angrylol says is pretty accurate. I don't see the cut being reduced for the reasons already stated, and even if it was, it would be an administrative decision, not the sort of thing open to players suggestions.