1. Sons of Hodir

- Hello friends, i need a bit of help. I want to unlock Sons Of Hodir, but i dont have ''They Took Our Man'' quest, or i finished it and didnt continue, now in K3 i have nothing to take(quests). Can anyone help me, maybe where i stopped or do i have to do anything before the quest is available. Im lvl 80, if that helps. Thanks

2. - Hello friends, i need a bit of help. I want to unlock Sons Of Hodir, but i dont have ''They Took Our Man'' quest, or i finished it and didnt continue, now in K3 i have nothing to take(quests). Can anyone help me, maybe where i stopped or do i have to do anything before the quest is available. Im lvl 80, if that helps. Thanks
    The only thing I'm seeing in the bug tracker regarding this specific quest is an entry claiming credit isn't given when the cages are opened, though this report is still marked unconfirmed.

Check this page: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=12843/they-took-our-men

If you abandoned any of the quests in the quest line (all quests in the series are available in the link above under "Series"), then you'll need to find the NPC that provides the quest in the quest line you abandoned. Clicking each of the quests will show you the NPC who offers the quest on the right of the page (for example, this quest is offered by Gretchen Fizzlespark).

3. Thanks so much dude, I'll check it later and inform you did it worked or not!