1. Old Account Recovery

Hello,
    I used to play on this server a very long time ago and recently decided to log back on and start playing again. However, after I managed to remember my account name and password and logged in...it said that my password had expired and a new one has been sent to my inbox. The problem is that I have no clue which email I used to register because it was a really long time ago and I was young so I don't think I was even using Gmail.
    I was wondering if it is possible to somehow recover my account and log back into it. A hard nostalgia hit me when I remembered this server so I wanted to at least log back in and see my characters I can't even remember them properly.

P.S: This account that I am using to write this post is most likely temporary.

2. Already did. Will someone answer on this post also and do you have a clue when i could expect an answer ?

3. staff generally don't reply to threads in this section. takes a few days to get a reply to the email. just sit back and be patient.