1. Server drops

Can u start do something with that world drops finally?

2. Server dropped twice. Both when wintergrasp has been up. And there is about 4 different hordies multi boxing around 10-15 characters each. Understand there no illegal to do it but surely there should a limit. Just overcrowding the server. Its ridiculous

3. "Server drops" Misleading tittle just to begin with. Drops refer to a specific phisical object being dropped, in example: Green items drop, patterns/plans etc... You can't just use "drop" on the server connection status. Crashed, down, failed, disconnected are much better adjectives.

The reasons of a server crashing can be unlimited, somebody could have found a potential exploit that crashes, it could be under DDoS attack or it could just be getting too much traffic to the point where it crashes, or just too many players stacking over a specific area.

To be honest, I understand that english is not your main language, neither is main but with a tittle like that and the way you phrase your sentences this is just a meme topic, I got a good laugh thanks.
    Edited: March 21, 2019 Reason: "Dropped some information"

4. Can u start do something with that world drops finally?
    yes would be nice

5. It was a mistake to merge both high rate servers into one tbh

6. It was a mistake to merge both high rate servers into one tbh
    Server be down all the time unlucky

7. This is the result of letting Gnomes research advanced server-take-down-technology unchecked...

8. Server is idd constantly down, very annoying.

9. Server is idd constantly down, very annoying.
    yep another drop right now
    gotta love never playing wow lol

10. Seriously, i dont remember Molton servers being this unstable....world server was down 3 times within an hour last night, now its down again after playing for like an hour....

11. When its down, stretch your legs, go outside do something else. Takes less than 5-15 min to come back online.

12. Seriously, i dont remember Molton servers being this unstable....world server was down 3 times within an hour last night, now its down again after playing for like an hour....
    Well atleast it's only 5 minutes until it's up again.
    Remember Moltens "There will be no downtime...... 2 hours later servers was up"

13. Can u start do something with that world drops finally?
    yes please

12 Last