1. [H] <HORDEcore PWNography> A Guild for Casual Players (New Guild)

Target Audience:

Great community people who want to kick back and chat and have friends to just play the game with
    PvP: Rather you’re a seasoned battlegrounds and arena player or looking to get into the sport of player versus player
    Casual raiders who can afford to put in time a couple times a week
    End game dungeons, normal and heroic difficulties alike.

Time Zones:

Mainly US focused around EST, CST, & PST

Age Preference: 21+ will consider younger depending on maturity

Language: English only

We are looking for players who want to enjoy the game with others, have a sense of humor but are not immature. We want to keep the environment a fun and friendly place people want to hang out in. We are not a hardcore raiding or PvP guild. We prefer a more casual approach to the game for those who want to level to max and experience end game content but at their own pace with people they enjoy playing the game with.

We are willing to put in the effort to helping you if you’re willing to put in the effort of being a part of the community we are trying to build. We ask that guild members do not beg others for gold but if you need some help with something that you have worked towards, we will always be happy to be there for you and assist in any way we can.

If you are interested in joining our ranks please respond to this thread or message Snowjobz or Kahleesi in game.

2. May 16, 2019  
    I have a new DK on icecrown Named belithel and would like to get into a guild. I tend to be a casual player leaning toward PvP, arena, and tanking 5 man heroics. I can tank raids if needed (i have the skill but not the gear atm). I played the entire duration of WotLK on retail but quit halfway though cata. I also like to do group activities with the guild. On retail i led 3 other guys to get the "What a Long strange trip it's been" achievement so we could get our 310% mount. Right now you'll see alot more of me than usual because i am home recovering from surgery but normally the most i will be on during the week is a couple hours a night. Whisper me in game if you'll think i will fit in with you guys.

3. May 16, 2019  
    I'm making a new toon and I was wondering if I could join. Been looking for a guild that's noob friendly.

4. May 17, 2019  

5. June 5, 2019  
    My name is Darthreapere in game. I'm a duel-wield frost DK. This guild is exactly what I'm looking for. Looking to meet some cool people to play with. I would very much be interested in joining the guild.