1. Store

I Purchased item Flare of the Heavens for points on the site but I sent it to the wrong character, could you send it to the correct character? Could you send it to the right character?
    Edited: March 21, 2019

2. There is no support for anything you buy with points.

3. Excuse me, where can I ask for this?

4. The answer he gave you is correct. Anywhere you ask, the answer will be that Points and anything they are used with get no support, as they are received for nothing aside from playing the game.

5. point for item

The answer he gave you is correct. Anywhere you ask, the answer will be that Points and anything they are used with get no support, as they are received for nothing aside from playing the game.
    let me ask the question again, I accidentally sent the item to the wrong character, I would like the adms support to send to the correct character, is it possible?

6. Yes, you used points we offer no support to without paying attention and will have to get free, effortless points again if you want to get a different item.
    If that's not acceptable to you, you are at complete liberty to not click once a day to say "I'm here" and collect points.