1. Can we get the frequent World Server crashes on Icecrown adressed?

I assume staff is well aware of the plentiful crashes lately, but it would be good to have an update (or an announcement to begin with), on the status of fixing the issue. Has the root of the problem by now been identified? Is there any estimate on how long it will take to implement a fix?
    I understand that with the recent experimental features, such as Crossrealm BGs, instability is bound to happen, but I wish we would at least get a feedback on the matter, because multiple disruptive crashes per day shouldn't be considered the "norm".
    And yes, ultimately "it's fixed when it's fixed", but this isn't just a simple bugtracker ticket for a quest that can be thrown under the rug of priority.

2. I inquired about your concerns and the reply I received is that this is already being investigated to try to find a fix to what is causing the instability and that there are no updates to be had until it's fixed.

3. I inquired about your concerns and the reply I received is that this is already being investigated to try to find a fix to what is causing the instability and that there are no updates to be had until it's fixed.
    Thanks for the info