1. what i must buy for my mage ?

hello guys i got new mage 5kgs and i got 23 coin
    i wanna buy 1 item for him
    so what i must buy for more stats and hard bis
    phylac / scalle / Bloodsurge ?

2. To my mind for non-set items the best order of buying is like below :
    Bloodsurge > Bracers of Fiery Night > Charred Twilight Scale > Phylactery of the Nameless Lich > Robe of the Waking Nightmare > Cloak of Burning Dusk > Blood Queen's Crimson Choker > Plague Scientist's Boots
    It's and order basically made out of the value of each piece and the difficulty of getting them

if you have no T10 and you have the capacity of buying all the 4 set pieces you can put them at the top of the list they will get you at a end raiding stage of optimisation if you can get Robe of the Waking Nightmare + Bracers of Fiery Night

Gl with your choice

see u

Tiny

3. ty dude iam gonna buy weapon first

4. Weapon is top prio.
    I would prio all of the Ruby Sanctum items (trinket > wrist > cloak) over those from Icecrown Citadel.
    Phylactery and Choker are hardest to get icc items after that.
    Robe is easy to get anyway, since all you need is to kill the boss and for it to drop, noone else wants that chest, i really dont get why would you put it so high on the list. There is BoE 245 ToC chest that can replace it aswell.

Anyway, for a caster its really hard to gear since there are a lot of specs/classes fighting for same items.
    So have that in mind and take your time.

P.S. Sometimes its easyer to work in real life and get couple of items with coins than to farm ICC and RS endlesly and pray to RNG. :D

5. I'd put trinkets as the top value since you only get half the value from the weapon because it is 1handed. You can easily get a quel'delar to fill the gap in the meantime but trinkets are hardest to get by far. And IDK whyd you ever get bracers you can get BoE 278/247gs bracers from AH
    Edited: March 30, 2019

6. Yes if you are looking for GS Bracers are not at the top of the list, but the list is made in order to maximize your statistics.
    Statistics gived by the weapon are insane

I will detail why I gived that order. Notice I am totally ok with the feedback of Gnimo, indeed the chest will be easy to get if you down Valyria, because of the fact you are the only one needing it. And I am ok with the fact that the choker is really interesting because of the low drop rate and the strong competition between all casters and healers to get it

Let's take a look at the order I gived :
    Bloodsurge > Bracers of Fiery Night > Charred Twilight Scale > Phylactery of the Nameless Lich > Robe of the Waking Nightmare > Cloak of Burning Dusk > Blood Queen's Crimson Choker > Plague Scientist's Boots

Bloodsurge is the best item from far, in terms of pure stats especially SP. Trinkets are good but they don't allow you a constant payback of SP. Yes you will be more bursty but you will not be close to challenge a mage with the equipement but a Bloodsurge for weapon when you have any other one

Bracers of Fiery Night get in my mind the second spot because you should deafeat halion to got them (thing that not much guilds do in HC) and it's an absolute key item for you optimisation meanwhile the only bracers gived on icc in cloth give hit and crit when you try to only have chest gloves legs and ring giving hit. In order to don't spend one more item from your gear to reach the hit cap.

Charred Twilight Scale can be put at the same level of priority then the phylactery but less guild are defeating RS 25hc the Sindragosa 25hc

After it I put Robe of the Waking Nightmare because it's the second key item of your hit optimisation, yes it's a pretty easy item to get, but if you don't all your optimization is kind of ****ed up. Yes 245 chest is a solution but you will easely agreed that having Haste Hit item when you are playing fire is kind of horfull

Cloak of Burning Dusk is my next choice but it's kind of equal to the Neck, both are BIS items hard to get, on because the boss don't get rekt easely (but you can have an alternative with a item close in terms of Stats on Valythria. The other is dropped by a way more accessible boss but with low chances to get it, meanwhile the pre-BIS version can be directly buy on AH

Plague Scientist's Boots are simply need by too much people with a really low drop rate. You can put the BPC off hand at the same spot

Tiny