1. 2v2 on Lordaeron

At first, Im donor, 'cause I wanted to support this great project. Also I have enought coins to buy any BiS character on Icecrown, but my soul on Lordaeron since 2015 year. To kill someone from Lordaeron by charge->bladestorm not fun, ppl left toxic messages because they lose rating that they REALLY NEED, while you have 10k AP that you cant spare to them.

Players from Lordaeron play 2v2 for rating to get access to gear. 2v2 and 1800, 1950 is very important part of PvP.
    People who against xrealm should understand that Lordaeron havent enought players to fill up 3v3, 5v5 and AV. I think, everyone from Lordaeron will agree that it’s not a pleasure to wait 30 minutes until someone que 3v3 for that 10 games and to get 90d ban for wintrading 'cause there are only 2 teams who play games whole evening.
    Also we all have to understand that there are HUGE DIFFERENCE among:
    1. To buy gear for coins and to be BiS from the beginning.
    2. To click to get starting set with glyphs, gems, 1500 rate, delete character after first lose, make new one, and redo.
    3. To farm and tryhard.

My proposition to solve this issue is: remove 2v2 on Lordaeron from x-realmed arenas or at least merge it after 2k rate. Maybe we can make voting for it? Only 2v2. Only on Lordaeron. And keep the rest (x-bgs, x-3v3 x-5v5) as it is.
    This is not an honorable victory if the strong (6.5k gs) humiliates the weak (5,2k gs).

2. Good suggestion I would add, however: Allow wintrading, mmr dropping and carry. Being inevitable in any case with the current playerbase. Would be great catch-up mechanism customization for gear up legally for crossrealms standards!

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -

3. i thought excluding lord from 2v2 crossrealm would be obvious to the staff from the beginning. 2v2 is the most gear/comp dependent part of this game. Hope they rectify the mistake and make the 2v2 separate for lordaeron. Let people get the wf gear in a level playing field, then go 3v3 5v5 and have a chance at winning.