1. Speed run Dungeons

Hello everyone,

at the beginning of this post I must say that new chat settings to prevent spam on Global is awesome! Well done, situation is much better than it was!

I have and idea how to improve situation with RDF (N/HC) where is que time according to players online awful and its not so often to be logged in under 8 minutes (playing mostly dps). What about make it more alive with speed run announcements in Global? It will maybe motivate more players to play RDF regularly. Global announcement can be divided A/H but both should be better to motivate both factions. Idea is that when first player join RDF, server will count party time in dungeon and at the end will compare it with another runs of other players. When it will be "record time run" it will send announcement to global that players "1, 2, 3, 4 ,5" made new record or something like this. Maybe this "challenge mode" will keep RDF more active and que times and also afking people will do their best to be 1st.

What do you think?
    Edited: March 24, 2019

2. I don't see having finished Gundrak in 2 minutes being much of a bragging achievement.
    The cold truth is if you don't want to wait forever consider tanking or healing instead. Yes, spam 1 2 3 4 and race to the top, but if you wan't to do that you'll have to wait, there's a lot of dps, not half as many healers and tanks are non-existent in RDF cause I'd rather lick reactor 4 walls than tank another RDF once I don't need eofs.

3. This suggestion would change nothing, the whole issue rests here:

(playing mostly dps)
    As dolcokidol points out, there isn't a shortage of people queuing for RDF, what there is in fact is an excess of people queuing as DD, way too many for the much lower amount of people going as Tanks and Healers. RDF doesn't needs "more activity," it has plenty, so the very premise of the suggestion already breaks it. It just needs less people wanting to DD.