1. why dont open new expansions like BFA or LEGION ????

do we have a chance to play some other expansions someday???

2. Probably because there is very little interest of any expansion past WOTLK.

3. Legion sounds interesting since its generally best rated xpac since MoP. However there'd be a bunch of stuff you'd have to script and it'd be really buggy most likely

4. Legion was hella fun for me played since it released and until i killed HC Antorus then it was just get all artifact weapons on each class and of every color :) now in BFA it feels dry i quit few weeks ago just waiting for its end and release of new expac. Until then nothing can feel better for me than 3.3.5 it makes me happy playing the **** out of it, and the memories of times past feel warm, playing something that you hold dear to your heart.

I think it's hard work, but molt..warmane seems great in what they do so maybe some day yeah :D

5. I would play the hell out of a good Legion server. However, when it comes to Warmane specifically, opening such realms would stretch our resources beyond capacity. We're working on new content for our players as it is already.

6. Maybe because compared to WotLK/TBC new WoW is a different game made for 15-year-olds who enjoy spamming 3 buttons ?

7. Maybe because compared to WotLK/TBC new WoW is a different game made for 15-year-olds who enjoy spamming 3 buttons ?
    No, it has nothing to do with catering to people who would use "my keybind is bigger than yours" as an argument with a straight face, and who seriously believe that makes them "better" somehow.

8. I would play the hell out of a good Legion server. However, when it comes to Warmane specifically, opening such realms would stretch our resources beyond capacity. We're working on new content for our players as it is already.
    Please open a vanilla 1x

9. No, it has nothing to do with catering to people who would use "my keybind is bigger than yours" as an argument with a straight face, and who seriously believe that makes them "better" somehow.
    The amount of keybinds is one of the biggest factors of what makes wow challenging and require skill. In later expansions it is basically impossible to play your class wrong. For me and many other PvP players, this was the exact reason to quit the game. It is just NOT fun to lose against people who brainlessly smash buttons in pvp (this is the main reason why crossrealm bgs suck btw, but whatever).
    The skillcap in late expansions is just so incredibly low because of this dumbing down of all the classes that nothing else than time investment matters. In vanilla-wotlk you have nearly endless possibilites to play your class and the correct use of very situational abilities (which many people call useless) is just extremely rewarding.
    in Bfa 2 monkeys could probably 2v1 a good pvp player with equal gear, while in wotlk 10 would probably not be not enough (unless they're playing ******adin or arms warri)
    Managing 30 abilities is harder than managing 10, so if both have mastered their class, the guy with bigger keybinds is obviously the better player.
    This is also the exact same reason why lvl 19bgs require less skill than lvl 80 bgs

To end this with some math:
    I have like 40 active keybinds on my lock, which results in me having 1.05*10^16 different choices for my next 10 actions
    in bfa people have like 15(idk) active keybinds, which results in having 5.76*10^11 different choices for my next 10 actions
    So you basically have 20000 times more choices on what to do within the next like 8 seconds in wotlk than in bfa, guess where choosing the best one is harder (skill is nothing else than choosing the best possibility)

10. Answer is simple , they can't fix proper woltk , what do you , let finish WOLTK then they might think about something harder then woltk.