1. Would You Play On This Server

Sorry, I don't know how to create a poll. Anyways Lordaeron is supposed to be the hardcore realm with 1x leveling, no donation items, and increased difficults on raids, etc. I enjoy the realm, but I'm sure like many would like to see a total reset. Below I'm going to post my ideal realm situation and am interested to know if other feel the same way or not. TLDR: If you don't want to read all the details skip to the last paragraph.

2 Realms wotlk situation

Realm 1 - Exactly like Icecrown. Higher experience/profession/etc. rates. Full donation and vote point items available, as well as trade store. All the good stuff you love about a relaxed private server.

Ream 2 - The 'hardcore' Lordaeron server.

Never changing: 1x experience/profession/etc. rates. No donation items or vote point items, but trade store to fund the server.

Server start -> 6 months: For the first 6 months RDF is disabled to promote world travel just like Lordaeron started as. normal dungeons are pretty much the cap for the first 6 months. This promotes focus on leveling toons, quest and reputation gear, and lots of world PvP as raids are not unlocked so most people will be questing.

6 months -> 1 year: Naxxramas and Heroic dungeons released. Similar gear from heroics as Naxx 10 so released about the same time.

1 year -> 1 year 6 months: Ulduar released

1 year 6 months - 2 years: ToC, rdf enabled,

2 years - 2 years 6 months: ICC normal, FoS, PoS, and HoR released.

2 years 6 months - 4 years: All content is released. A year and a half to enjoy the full perks of WotLK and the fruits of your labor of progressing.

After 4 Years: All characters from Realm 2 are transferred to Realm 1 and Realm 2 resets. No gold squish to keep the server inflation down, isntead a full on reset to keep the server completely fresh every 4 years or so.

I would spend time and energy in a realm that I knew would reset because that is why I play on a private WotLK server, I enjoy all of the WotLK content. The server resetting after a set amount of time ensures that you will again have a chance along with everyone else to struggle through all phases of the expansion. If you don't want you character to be deleted after 4 years of effort being poured into it and want to continue playing the WotLK endgame content, 6k+ gs arenas, ICC heroic raids, etc. well then you get to continue to do so when you character gets transferred to Realm 1 with all of the other people who enjoy the endgame. If you no longer enjoy the progressing you belong on the full donation realm with endgame content. But Realm 2 is an ever resetting WotLK server for those who enjoy the grind and full content. Not just hitting 80 and instantly running Fos/PoS until you can run ICC. That is my ideal. Your dates on how long each phase lasts may differ but does anyone else find this type of scenario to be their ideal realm?

2. They already said multiple times they won't create a new server. The only thing youd get at best is a full reset

3. Sounds like someone is a fan of Path of Exile.

4. Ive noticed that the population on Warmane has increased ever since ActivisionBlizzard announced Classic. Alot of people play on Warmane now just until Classic comes out. So I doubt Warmane have any plans on releasing anything "new".

I would love to see a new Lordaeron blizzlike progression realm, but if Warmane do have plans for this, I think we could see something like this in the fall of 2020.

PS:
    When Lordaeron came out, esp during the Ulduar patch. The pop on Lordaeron was 11k cap almost every night. Well, what happened? Warmane released Ulduar way too early!!! It was a buggy mess, and with no weekly patch notes which made ppl angry. Even after releasing Ulduar wayy too early, they soon released ToC, even tho the most hardcore guilds had troubles on Ulduar.

When ToC came out, people felt that they had lost their progression in the game after Naxx and Ulduar. People had had enough and quit Warmane to play Legion (which came out about the same time as Warmane released ToC).
    Edited: March 27, 2019

5. On the Server? Yes! But only PvE on Ice or only Horde for PvP on Ice/Black.

On Lordareon realm? No :D

Unless you want to farm Lowbies on you Alliance main ...

Since BG queus are like 10-30min on lvl 80 on Alliance and it's either a ROFLstomp or you get a bunch of lazy losers that grief on grave AFK all game. So you wait 20min for BG to see 5 ppl AFK or to completely roflstomp your opponent in 5min.

No fun in that ...

Arenas are great though! 2v2 only though

I would basically play only Icecrown/Blackrock if I started here again and only Horde - with some friends and have instant queues :D

If you go Alliance see you on 80 terorizing lowbies ... since that's the only fun thing to do on Alliance right now ... :/

6. Ive noticed that the population on Warmane has increased ever since ActivisionBlizzard announced Classic. Alot of people play on Warmane now just until Classic comes out. So I doubt Warmane have any plans on releasing anything "new".

I would love to see a new Lordaeron blizzlike progression realm, but if Warmane do have plans for this, I think we could see something like this in the fall of 2020.

PS:
    When Lordaeron came out, esp during the Ulduar patch. The pop on Lordaeron was 11k cap almost every night. Well, what happened? Warmane released Ulduar way too early!!! It was a buggy mess, and with no weekly patch notes which made ppl angry. Even after releasing Ulduar wayy too early, they soon released ToC, even tho the most hardcore guilds had troubles on Ulduar.

When ToC came out, people felt that they had lost their progression in the game after Naxx and Ulduar. People had had enough and quit Warmane to play Legion (which came out about the same time as Warmane released ToC).
    Vanilla wow is terrible so idk where you get that idea from. We'd all be playing a vanilla server atm if that were the case

7. Vanilla wow is terrible
    lol idk where you got that idea from..

8. Predicted the resetting nature of Frostmourne