1. X Realm Features

Let me summarize the Features X realm gives Us + explanation

1. Xrealm BG -> Waiting time for BG increased from 5 min to 10 min.
    Why? -> I am an alliance player and population on Lord is balanced which means we were goodly joined, however after Xrealm we are also marged with icecrown + blackrock -> where players mostly play alliance (like 70:30%) which causes longer que for Us on Lord Alliance (don't need mention why there is more alliance right ? If you have easy access to BIS HC trinkets than its best to have 2 of them and human is the best choice)

2. Xrealm Arena
    Used to be : ppl waited a long time for que on rate 1700+
    As Is now: ppl can't get more then 1700 rate :) (i am at 1700 and i have rank 8 on Lordareon - with 5300 GS)
    I am disgusted with arenas like that, i am like 2400 EXP for multi classes, and i have 5300 GS , my score is like 300:300 and we can't get to 1800 .
    why?
    1. 30% arena is agains Awarr + Hpalla with 6700 GS -> sometimes we beat it, but its realy hard to survive that warr with 5300 GS.
    2. 30% arena is against Blackrock players -> which are more challenging than icecrowns even with lower gear -> Problem is that they create new chars every day and with start MMR. then they are beating Us and stealing our hardcored played rate.
    2. The rest are tryhardes from Lord or Ice which did not donate. -> easy win against same GS

If you spectate Lord players, most of them have score like 50%:50% and are staying around 1550 rate -> i don't believe that thay like that.

2. - PvP gearing mechanism is BROKEN, 3 realms 3 very different gearing rules crossrealm.
    - Blizzlike servers are populated today mostly only for PvE retro kicks for. DATED, not enough PvP oriented players for healthy PvP gearing mechanism.

- Before crossrealms low number of arena-players forced players to exploit. Almost dead activity. And mmr droppers sabotaged rest, important gearing rating areas 1500-1800.
    - In current system NOT even ONE Lordaeron PvP player come to gear more than 5.5k PvP. unless better geared already.

Blizzlike Lordaeron needs customizations for PvP.

Best option would be "Moltdown II". Fresh start for 3 WotLK realms, re-thinking shop, and making somewhat equal gearing rules for crossrealm.

- Sibe -

3. That is the biggest problem Xrealm has brought us. I guess the best (but also worst) advice is just, if you want to PvP, start playing at Blackrock or Icecrown, and leave Lordaeron only for PvE. What else to do...

4. That is the biggest problem Xrealm has brought us. I guess the best (but also worst) advice is just, if you want to PvP, start playing at Blackrock or Icecrown, and leave Lordaeron only for PvE. What else to do...
    PvP is very good atm. (5.7k gs) balanced crossrealms battlegrounds, no need to login my Icecrown BiS or Blackrock charachters. Only arena minigame is broken. Has always been full of problems, but now there are broken gearing rules for extra spice.

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    Edited: March 28, 2019

5. I think if they wanted to do Xrealm PvP, they would just stick to BGs, and leave Arena realm specific, although that means, you would be meeting the same people in higher rated brackets ofc.

6. PvP is very good atm. (5.7k gs) balanced crossrealms battlegrounds, no need to login my Icecrown BiS or Blackrock charachters. Only arena minigame is broken. Has always been full of problems, but now there are broken gearing rules for extra spice.

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    Maybe it is very good for you as alliance, winning 80% of bgs.