1. Heirloom Enchant Query

Soon I will be making my first ever Hunter on lordearon. I will be lifting him out with full heirloom gear.
    I want to look at the best enchants for the gear. What enchants are available for my bow?
    Thanks in advance :)

2. Soon I will be making my first ever Hunter on lordearon. I will be lifting him out with full heirloom gear.
    I want to look at the best enchants for the gear. What enchants are available for my bow?
    Looking through the list, it seems none, as they all require a level. Heirlooms can only be enchanted with non-level requirement enchants.

3. Soon I will be making my first ever Hunter on lordearon. I will be lifting him out with full heirloom gear.
    Also, if you plan to use those same heirlooms to level another character on that same account in the future (due to them being account bound), you wont be able to send them to that character if they are enchanted.

4. Also, if you plan to use those same heirlooms to level another character on that same account in the future (due to them being account bound), you wont be able to send them to that character if they are enchanted.
    This is not correct. I've enchanted all of my possible heirlooms and have juggled them around between different characters without issue.

5. Okay thanks everyone for your input. I also thought no enchant for boa bows but wanted to makesure I wasn’t missing anything.
    I guess full boa is powerful enough anyway haha!

6. This is not correct. I've enchanted all of my possible heirlooms and have juggled them around between different characters without issue.
    Well actually yes and no. If the heirloom has an enchant that requires a certain level (like shoulder enchants etc), you wont be able to mail it until that alt has the required level. Mailing them works only with low level enchants that have no level requirements.

7. Well actually yes and no. If the heirloom has an enchant that requires a certain level (like shoulder enchants etc), you wont be able to mail it until that alt has the required level. Mailing them works only with low level enchants that have no level requirements.
    You can't apply an enchant that has a specific level requirement. The game does not allow it. (I tried just to see if Warmane was bugged in that regard).

8. Other than Crusader, Fiery, Icy Chill and LifeSteal.
    Heirloom enchanting is would be waste of BoA.

9. Other than Crusader, Fiery, Icy Chill and LifeSteal.
    Heirloom enchanting is would be waste of BoA.
    Agility for daggers (15 each), +4 stats (or +3 if you're on a budget) for chest