1. leaving in the middle of raid.

Hello to everyone.

i don't know if its asked before or no but i wanna make a post about it.
    i'm a serious PVE player and have many alts that needs items and usually i make even more. but the annoying part of the game is the raiding with Global or pugs. the problem is when u join a raid eventually some people will leave. for example lets say a mage needs an item from Lord Marrowgar. after killing boss and that item don't drop, that mage is start complaining about everything and leave soon or late...

but if there is a punishment for this kind of behavior they can't just leave in middle of raid. i mean if u joining to a raid group u actually have a agreement to raid leader and the raid to be with them until raid ends! but here in server we cant see such a behavior. people just come for a single item...

here is my suggestion: like the RDF system and in-game disturbance ban, lets have a ban for such a people who is doing this always. raid members report the leaving guy and made him get ban from game for a short period of time, and if he keeps doing this the time period will go higher and higher.

i don't know if this is possible for server or no, but i hope it helps the pug raids to have more trusted raids!

Best regards.
    Ashile

2. With RDF you have a punishment for demanding to be kicked, ie. be able to leave without the debuff that comes with it. There's no punishment whatsoever trying to force someone to stay on something they don't want to do anymore and it would be absurd to do that under the threat of bans. If you don't want to see that happening, recruit reliable people. People leaving is part of the risk you accept when you form or join a group made of random people.