1. Insane loss in SoloQ

So I don't know if this is correct or not, but I did an arena (52 seconds) and I lost. Looking at the match history, I was matchd with a DuoQ composed by a 1400 Warlock and a 1400 Warrior, and me, 1900 Priest.
    The result was a DuoQ at an average mmr of 1500, against a soloq with an average mmr of 1600. The lost was -32.
    I know the DuoQ wins half and looses double, but seriously, 1500 loosing vs1600 is -17 points? What kind of logic is this, you loose vs an higher team and you loose -17? And at the end, the other partners got -15, -16 whatever, and me, the priest, lost literally 34 points in 52 seconds, you know what means for a 1900 current rating player loosing 34 points? When in the hell I will recover from this?

And wait, there is more, I got matched AGAIN with a DuoQ composed by two low ratings, again, and I lost 32 points. Now from 1920+ that I was I am 1800. Two arenas literally destroyed my rating in few seconds.

Shouln't you fix this stuff? I mean I am ok 100% that DuoQ wins half and looses double, but you can't punish the 3rd one like this. I mean the game is like "Priest, you as 1900 should have won the arena with those two 1400, but you didnt and so you deserved a -34, twice"

I mean I am a discipline priest, I can't carry the arena so why should I be punished so hard for something that is not my fault? I can't grab the players and position it near a pillar, or go to his house and press the correct spells, you get me?
    Because the duoq players probably won't care about -16 but me as priest -66 points 2 arenas hurt a lot.

2. That's why i stopped SoloQ lol

even if u win 20 games +5 you will lose juste one and it will **** all your rating and of course not only rating but your time cause you have to wait 7-9 min to get one solo Q game.... enjoy :D

3. I forgot to mention: as I said I play Disci Priest, so the queues are almost istant. So why am I insta-matched with people at 1400 while I am over 1900?

4. nahh bro it's broken ....MMR doesn't work in Solo Q Everybody know that.... but the problem that you mentioned before about losing so much points is the real question why we lose so much point and win few...