1. Searching for an NPC

Anyone know where to find Field Marshal Snowfall ?

Ive looked around the gate in silithus and inside Ironforge and cant seem to find him.

2. May 23, 2022  

3. May 25, 2022  
    Are you planning for the gates of the Ahn'Qiraj event?

If yes, then its no longer available as of patch 3.2 (icecrown is patch 3.3.5)

From wowwiki:

The subject of this article or section was part of the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj, a world event that heralded the opening of Ahn'Qiraj. This is no longer available as event is permanently over as of patch 3.2.0.

4. He's missing for the quest "The Alliance Needs Your Help!" Would be nice to be able to finish a quest that was given.

5. He's missing for the quest "The Alliance Needs Your Help!" Would be nice to be able to finish a quest that was given.
    Notes
    This quest is part of the Ahn'Qiraj War Effort. The NPCs that give this quest will only appear when the war effort is active on the server.

Pre-Requisites
    The Ahn'Qiraj War Effort must be currently active on the server.

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/w...eeds_Your_Help!

6. When the ahn'qiraj event was enabled for frostmourne, some NPCs that never gave out quests or even had any gossip options at all, like Master Sergeant Maclure next to the AH in SW, started offering that quest that leads nowhere in icecrown and I guess lordaeron as well. That shouldn't happen, I suppose.

7. I started playing on Lordaeron this year and couldn't find him in Ironforge too.