1. Excited ^ ^

Hello people!
    I am Anna, a lawyer-to-be from czech republic.
    I've read so much of wow lore lately (the movie made me do it, and i hereby admit that i actually LIKE the movie very much, but only because of orcs, who are very well done. The Lothar actor is terrible, he is Kirsten Stewart o man actors :D), and it made me really nostalgic. I always get to this game once in every few years and only play WotLK. This time, I am going to be a tourist - I will admire the historic monuments and read all the lore and maybe roleplay a little. :D
    I am overjoyed that there is such a nicely populated server here - so far i have only played on servers in my country and of course that wasnt so glorious. Looking forward to meet some friends ^ ^
    And now the important question! For starters, should i choose horde or alliance? (my love belongs to both, i am not a loyalist and love this game in all the diversity! :D)
    Edited: March 28, 2019

2. Welcome Anna,

Glad that you like the lore - alot here do and others like myself have never really gotten into the lore and enjoy the game anyway. There is plenty of room for both :)

Alliance or Horde is completely a personal preference, I've played both over the years and each has its charm. Go with what your gut tells you or go into the create character option and browse through everything before making up your mind.. Maybe you see one race all of a sudden that appeals more to you than any other.

Best of luck in your travels.