1. Moonkin vs dk 1v1 tips

Hey all dk is by far the hardest class for me 1v1 as a moonkin. Was wondering if the Druid community could give me any tips to beating them 1v1...looking to improve in any way possible

Saewelo
    Play with spirit off parts and bauble (if u have it), they help a lot in this fight, it's a survival fight. You'll have to make him use his CDs, and survive his ams and garg. They usually use ams on ur first Starfall, it's a smart idea to cancel it so you don't feed him runic power. Try to keep yourself hotted through the fight (especially lifebloom), use nature grasp after ams to get some range and to make him waste grip, if ur health is looking good u can go bear form to make him use icebound and keep bash for later when you'll need to heal. To sum it up make everything you can to survive his CDs/ make him waste them. After that it's a pretty easy fight. Duel as many DKs as you can, practice is the thing that will help you most.

Also, don't feel discouraged not winning over them, they are literally cancer for us.
    Edited: March 28, 2019

3. just dot gargoyle and use starfall and gargoyle is dead and then dk cant kill u if ur good enough... on second starfall hes dead coz u should be good enough to force him to use it before
    works every time for me

and no... antimagic-zone doesnt work for gargoyle if dk use it to keep his gargoyle alive