1. Idk what kind of dps you expect on dummy, but it seems fine.

2. Idk what kind of dps you expect on dummy, but it seems fine.
    Usually i do 8k dps on dummys, and 12-14k in icc.. Something is up with my dps.. That's what i mean with this thread

3. Well, for me everything seems to be allright, except those few cases where I do everything as usual and dps is low, I suspect something with my client not showing right position of boss or my character, but that it very very few times. [and I have constant 55 ping]

I have bis pala with SM and I don't think I ever reached 8k dps on dummy, tough it's been a long time since I hit it. Some rotface its around 15+k with topping it at 18k some times. Other bosses way lower becuase all the Hands and stuns. Usually I end LK with 14+k and it goes up if not grabbed and defiles not near me. Also ret is not my main, so I might not be the top dog on this. Your dps doesn't seem that bad considering you miss some pieces of gear?

So I guess you should rebuild back your talents, if you confident or have engineering take improved lay on hands instead of pursuit of justice and you can really carry your raid. Don't worry too much about DPS, just do your part. Clear that ICC every week, peek at other palas and you'll be great.

4. There doesn't appear to be anything changed with regards to procs/scalings from what I can tell. It's most likely a l2p issue on your part.

5. For some reason, my dps is minimum 11k in icc10 now.
    Earlier it was 5-6k with same rotation, same gear and so on..

I'm guessing it was some kind of bug.
    I have some friends that has the same problem with their chars when they factionchange to horde on Icecrown.. coincidence?

Anyway, im happy with my paladin now :)

6. I can't really tell with the screenshot on BQL, because it appears extremely blurry for me, but I'm sure you don't have melee haste there.
    I advise you to record your own logs. You can make more accurate notes there, because you can track every single proc, such as trinket, talent procs, crits while having trinket procs, divine storm resets, etc. Also, don't say "I know", you don't a lot of people think they "know" rotations. All classes are situational, you don't have a single specific rotation for any class you do at all times, it varies. You need to align procs with CDs and not only as I said it's not really a rotation, it's decisions you make, everyone can remember to click 4 buttons 1 after another, it's different when you track procs and think while you play, so I suggest you look for improvement, instead of saying "I know rotation, I know tactics".
    A lot of people say "I know tactics" too, but they barely know anything about ICC and all the little things you can do which combined in the end make the difference between any bad/average player to an actual good one. You have a lot to learn, positioning, proper spell usage in different scenarios, etc. Also ret is a utility class, you bring a lot to the raid, so don't expect to do the most damage. Try to improve on game knowledge more dps comes with it, DPS is good to track on fights where you actually need to move your character and avoid boss mechanics such as PP and LK. Damage on tank and spank bosses is random, because of procs, crit, etc. But obviously as someone said above make sure you actually are in range for white swings to hit, even if you're out of range for a few seconds your dps is gonna fall off.

First 12