1. Paladin bug or computers fault?

Hey, im not sure if this is the right forum for this. I don't really know where else to put it tbh.

But i need to know what is happening to my dps. I'm playing ret pala with 6.3kgs.

I thought it would be better when i donated tiny abbo in a jar, but i do less dps now. I just did a icc10hc, wich i've done before as alliance, now i am horde.

At first i do 12-14k dps on fester, PP, rotface, BQL, BPC and Sindy, but when/if we wipe i do 6-7k dps, and if we wipe again, i might do 9-12k dps and so on..

As i noticed, i am critting 12-15k with judgement of wisdom, but with crusader strike i crit like 2k-6k only, same with divine storm. I crit with the spell attacks, such as exorcism, judgement of wisdom and hammer of wrath.

Does this have to do with anything ingame / a bug or what ever?

Here is a picture showing end fight on BQL https://imgur.com/a/ZFypVA8

2. Hey, im not sure if this is the right forum for this. I don't really know where else to put it tbh.

But i need to know what is happening to my dps. I'm playing ret pala with 6.3kgs.

I thought it would be better when i donated tiny abbo in a jar, but i do less dps now. I just did a icc10hc, wich i've done before as alliance, now i am horde.

At first i do 12-14k dps on fester, PP, rotface, BQL, BPC and Sindy, but when/if we wipe i do 6-7k dps, and if we wipe again, i might do 9-12k dps and so on..

As i noticed, i am critting 12-15k with judgement of wisdom, but with crusader strike i crit like 2k-6k only, same with divine storm. I crit with the spell attacks, such as exorcism, judgement of wisdom and hammer of wrath.

Does this have to do with anything ingame / a bug or what ever?

Here is a picture showing end fight on BQL https://imgur.com/a/ZFypVA8

I dont know about any bug.. but I would check spell ranks if I were you. Make sure you have highest rank spells on your action bars.

3. I dont know about any bug.. but I would check spell ranks if I were you. Make sure you have highest rank spells on your action bars.
    Is have checked that as well.
    I've been playing on this pala for months, this problem just started when i changed to horde a few weeks ago i think

4. Well, doubt faction makes any difference as you say you can do 12-14k which is fine in 10m with sub-ideal setup, that means you're missing something.
    Switch glyph of exo for glyph of seal of Vengeance, you have 1 exp item and that could help at least a tiny bit.
    Only loss in PVE you can have from going horde is 1% hit/3exp with maces and you don't need hit, don't use a mace, that's all irrelevant, faction has little to nothing to do with it.

5. Well, doubt faction makes any difference as you say you can do 12-14k which is fine in 10m with sub-ideal setup, that means you're missing something.
    Switch glyph of exo for glyph of seal of Vengeance, you have 1 exp item and that could help at least a tiny bit.
    Only loss in PVE you can have from going horde is 1% hit/3exp with maces and you don't need hit, don't use a mace, that's all irrelevant, faction has little to nothing to do with it.
    It should't be because i changed faction, i know. But im starting to thing is has something to to with an in-game bug or so. Is that possible?

Is it normal that a 6.3k pala does 6k dps on those bosses i listed i ICC 10 hc?
    im not used to it, and i think something is wrong that i can't see :C

6. Check if damage done by abilities are OK.
    Some times somewhere I notice I'm out of range and white swings are not happening despite being able to cast crusader strike, but I cant replicate.

7. Check if damage done by abilities are OK.
    Some times somewhere I notice I'm out of range and white swings are not happening despite being able to cast crusader strike, but I cant replicate.
    Everything looks okey.
    The thing is, i have 9 alts that i raid icc with, so i know all tacts for all classes and stuff.
    That's why i think this is really weird

8. Okey, so now i've noticed that my crusader strike and divine storm doesn't crit on bosses when i have corruption on. (vengence on ally ofc).

I crit more and have more dps on RDF HC with my pala then i do in ICC.

9. Maybe you had 20% melee haste and now you don’t? I struggle to do more than 11k dps in ICC 10 man without it

10. When we make icc25 groups, we always have every class and all necessary buffs. But yet again, my dps is very low :C

11. Well using Occam's razor it's pretty clear what's the issue here, isn't it?

12. Faction changing probably wiped your learned Spells, happened to my priest a few months ago when i changed to alliance

13. When we make icc25 groups, we always have every class and all necessary buffs. But yet again, my dps is very low :C

What? https://imgur.com/a/fzrIC6u (new screenfrom my stats and gear)

14. Yeah, but i've tried to learn all skills again, but i have all levels.
    Maybe respecc could help? Hmm

12 Last