1. Account stoled

///Hey there, my name is Mauricio. Im playing in this player around 8 or 9 years ago.With Donor rank. //

All the mail that i explain here is legitimate. Trust this is not a try of scam.
    I dont have any reason to get an account of somebody or troll the server lying with this. I dont have any problem with stuff or person.

Unfortunately my account was stoled some time ago. The account name doesnt exist, the recovery function doesnt send me any mail because the account doesnt exist

. I dont receive any mail talking about a password change or a mail change. And i dont receive any mail about somebody entring to the account.
    Im very sure.

My characters exist in the server but the account doesnt.
    You can check this info.
    My characters are still in the server.
    ICECROWN REALM IN THE ALLIANCE SIDE.

I have all the Details from the account.

Goramari warrior pve/pvp lvl 80 . Around 5.8 in pve. pvp 5.4
    Kagas druid lvl 80///// Heal/pve lvl 80 5.6 or 5.7 in heal around 5.9 in pve with a guild called Brigade Raf. He-s the leadermaster.

ALL THIS CHARACTERS ARE ALWAYS OFFLINE

Obviously i have lot of screenshot that prove that what im talking about is the only true. I have pictures of all this characters.

Im writing this mail to find some help! Can u help me?
    Molten stuff im really sure that its not a conicidance name.

Can u help me with this?

Pd: Please understand that is a account that i spend a lot of time, and some $$$. Im not a scammer. Understood this.

Thanks !

Waiting answers.
    Mauricio

Montevideo
    Uruguay

2. I think details about acc is not some random number that some random addon shows you in game, like GS.

Try sending times when you created acc and last logins, IP's, locations from where you logged in, information about your donation transaction. Looks like you just forgot your login name.

If I'd have to do something with "All legitimate player here player 5.4 resto alliance, I'm not a scam understood" I'd poke my eyes out. And no, it's not because of bed inglash.

3. I think details about acc is not some random number that some random addon shows you in game, like GS.

Try sending times when you created acc and last logins, IP's, locations from where you logged in, information about your donation transaction. Looks like you just forgot your login name.

If I'd have to do something with "All legitimate player here player 5.4 resto alliance, I'm not a scam understood" I'd poke my eyes out. And no, it's not because of bed inglash.
    "Provide your account name to reset your password for the website, ingame and forum."

I put the account name and never received the recovery password mail.

I know perfectly my account info. I just have only 1 account in the game and gmail.

4. Well, you are logged in, this is your acc then?(you only have one or not?) Or you created new to post this(which takes another email, because you cant create 2 accounts on same email). So make sure you send your email to warmane from email that is linked to your lost acc.

And I just noticed, you waited less than 2 days for reply, just have some patience.

5. Patience

Well, you are logged in, this is your acc then?(you only have one or not?) Or you created new to post this(which takes another email, because you cant create 2 accounts on same email). So make sure you send your email to warmane from email that is linked to your lost acc.

And I just noticed, you waited less than 2 days for reply, just have some patience.
    Tthis is a new warmane account. With the same email that the stoled account.
    I know is impossible to create 2 account with only one mail. !! I think the other account was deleted and the transfered?? Its that po ssible?
    Thats why i write this ticket.
    My account doesnt exist in the sv but my characters are here.

i know its hard to believe in someone that dont write good english..

Thanks anyways

6. No, it isn't possible to change your username so you got the wrong name.
    If they took your characters they must have given you some coins which would show up in the trade section.

Showing character names, specs and gearscores doesn't in any way show you're the owner of that account.
    Send an email to [email protected] and wait for the reply. It can take about 3-7 days, they'll ask you what they need to prove that you really are the owner.
    When I had to change an old email they needed the username, old passwords that I could remember, part of the email, old IPs.