1. Minimum Character prices in Trade are Ridiculous

Minimum Charcter prices in Trade are ridiculous. nobody is going to buy my Pally for 250 coins with EQ only not to mention with full Bank items for 650+ coins. How can I set the price for my Pally bellow minimum?

I want to sell it for about 100-150 max ... and with all loot probs about 300 max (down from 650 minimum).

Let me know please

2. You can get rid of a few items or gear to lower the price of your char.

3. Well still nobody will buy it :( but thanks for idea

4. If everyone could choose how low to sell their chars, for instance urs being 650+ coins with inventory nobody would bye items from shop anymore.

Why would u buy a bis trink for example and an item set when u can get a whole set of items worth 650+ for 100 eg..

5. There is no coin shop for gear in lordaeron.

6. If everyone could choose how low to sell their chars, for instance urs being 650+ coins with inventory nobody would bye items from shop anymore.

Why would u buy a bis trink for example and an item set when u can get a whole set of items worth 650+ for 100 eg..
    This has to be the most stupid logic ever :D

Have you ever seend minimum prices in real life? I have seen minimum wages ... in ended up in comunism. Anyways. It's the way it is. It's just stupid.

7. It's not useless, most people don't enjoy leveling so much sothis way they can just buy a level 80 character, completely naked and gear them up themselves.