1. Want to start MB on outland server

hello all, im thinking on starting on do some multibox on outland server.

I enjoy alot the pve part of multiboxing, but i cant get isboxer to work/how to get. atm and HotKeyNet seems to complicated but the only real free option to go.

any multiboxer vet that is willing to give me some lights about it?.. there are more boxers on horde or ally? how is the leveling on outland multiboxing?

Im thinking on going like multiclass i know its a pain to setup everything but i want to have a wide variety of buffs/utility not just 5 from same class.

2. ISBoxer works great and only costs $15 USD for 90 days.

If you're new to boxing I would recommend starting with a team of 3 of the same class. Just to keep the confusion to a minimum while you're learning.

3. Im thinking on going like multiclass i know its a pain to setup everything but i want to have a wide variety of buffs/utility not just 5 from same class.
    It's worth mentioning that BL, totem of wrath, vampiric touch and ferocious inspiration all stack with themself in TBC.
    So class stacking is worth it when you play ele shamis, spriests or BM hunter.

4. It's worth mentioning that BL (...) all stack with themself in TBC.
    just to clarify, there is no sated debuff so you can rotate them, BL itself doesnt stack

5. I started multiboxing with Hotkeynet on Outland just over a year ago and have very much enjoyed it. I was originally planning on trying Isboxer but over on their forums I was basically told "sorry we don't support playing on private servers blah blah", even though obviously plenty of people get it to work just fine. So I dove into HKN with literally zero experience. Sure was overwhelming at first, but sit with it for a little while and it's honestly not that complicated. Just load the sample script and start tweaking it as you go, and it'll become more and more comfortable. If I can get the hang of the program then anybody can. Isboxer might be the go-to choice for most, but I've done just fine with HKN - had a great time clearing most heroics and most of Karazhan at least before moving on to other projects. (Just fyi, Chess Event is impossible on this server as a mboxer unless you bring plenty of friends, due to the custom scripting.)

As for class composition, pretty much any combo of 1 tank 1 healer 3 dps will work just fine for most content, although you probably want to stick to range dps. My personal favorite 5-man comp was pally tank, druid healer, warlock, ele shaman, spriest, although I've played tons of different comps just fine. Hunters are also quite fun.

Best of luck!