1. June 9, 2019  
    i would like to say that , despite the fact that top blacrock players are tryharding the same class for 10 years and are indeed good , for some reason they are still using lua modifiers and with PQR gone , they still found a way to write their own scripts making this the exact reason why i left this server 3 years ago.I came back thinking i could finally pvp on a wotlk server properly ...i was mistaken scripts are a thing again. You should really look into that.
    Yup.. People like Shinta have been doing it here for years and nothing has ever been done about it lol he even streams using rotation script and nothing happens.

2. June 9, 2019  
    So currently 16 out of 20 of top 20 3v3s are Blackrock.
    That makes it VERY tough for Lord/Icecrown players to reach the 2,000rate limit for titles......

Please warmane reward Lord / Icecrown players with pvp title rewards even if under 2k rate in 3v3s.... Its just not fair to withhold titles with 2k rate rule if 16 out of 20 Players above 2k are Blackrock.

Please warmane this is so frustrating <3

3. June 9, 2019  
    Today finish the season. Probably the worst condition for do PvP when you're from Lordaeron Kingdom. Since the implementation of RDF and RS we did living a beautiful moment on Lordaeron, but after the Crossrealm PvP, sincerely the feel is bitter. I choosed a "challenger kingdom" for that, for play vs another players with the same condicitions, the situation is so sad that many players stopped (including me) to leveling new characters for do PvP, because everyone know that is better start with a "Character Gift or Free" with avanced gear than a furious/T9 Character, without mention when your furious set character find to a new team from ICC with BiS GS, ironically they have your same MMR and you finish been a fun moment.

I needed did my comment and I thank if you read me. The english language isn't my native idiom, but I tried. Cya.

4. June 9, 2019  

Yikers

Yup.. People like Shinta have been doing it here for years and nothing has ever been done about it lol he even streams using rotation script and nothing happens.
    jusst because you don't play well enough to beat someone doesn't mean he is scripting. Idk on what low level your gameplay is to assume hes scripting. Get above 2.5 then give it another try :)

5. June 9, 2019  
    Wish to know what is first team rating on lord / icecrown, i guess if those team have "decent rating" 2200-2000 they deserve those small title but next time say it so people from respective server might try harder

6. June 9, 2019  
    There isn't even a Lord player in top 50 3v3s.

7. June 9, 2019  

8. June 9, 2019  

what did I just read

i would like to say that , despite the fact that top blacrock players are tryharding the same class for 10 years and are indeed good , for some reason they are still using lua modifiers and with PQR gone , they still found a way to write their own scripts making this the exact reason why i left this server 3 years ago.I came back thinking i could finally pvp on a wotlk server properly ...i was mistaken scripts are a thing again. You should really look into that.
    My eyes are bleeding from this amount of stupidity

9. June 9, 2019  
    I’m playing in Warmane server for a long time now and around the middle of season 13 I made characters and started playing in Blackrock realm. I was really happy with nice features in that realm and when you announced season would be ended and new system be introduced I got really excited cause I thought new system would improve this thing and it would be great but when I saw it I got really disappointed. it was a huge step backward. no transmog tokens anymore and we could only transmog items at high ratings with only a few items. No arena case anymore meaning the honor points were useless after a point when we got all off-parts and we didn’t have the excitement before opening that cases  . changing character races and features were removed, duel zone moved to a fairly narrow and small place and last but not least .replay feature that was for watching previous matches and was really great was removed too. I might have missed some other good things which turned to bad in new system but I think the fact that “Arena Organizer” and “Arena Battlemaser” NPCs are inside platform instead of staying on it says it all about quality of scripting and decisions you made for this new system. you said that you use donations for improving the services but clearly you did quite the opposite of that. I really appreciate if you turn Blackrock features to its season 13 form if you can’t improve that good to a better thing.
    The arena cases were boring and bad for the overall community of the game. Remember on AT when you got 2k you were excited because not only because you get new gear to progress your character you had just unlocked new transmog that showed that you achieved something. I remember the days on AT walking around and seeing people with the brutal gladiator set and BT set and thinking omg they are 2350 +. With the introduction of arena cases they removed that feeling of achieving something at a certain rating. Imagine working your *** off trying to get 2350 to only have a 1500 bg player with the same transmog you worked so hard for. Completely removed part of the games progression which made it fun.

10. think around 2k, maybe it was Dargor, not sure

11. Can you please remove all Gladiator titles, magic rooster and 150 coins from people below 2k on Frostwolf season 14?
    https://imgur.com/a/MjndAZR

12. i would like to say that , despite the fact that top blacrock players are tryharding the same class for 10 years and are indeed good , for some reason they are still using lua modifiers and with PQR gone , they still found a way to write their own scripts making this the exact reason why i left this server 3 years ago.I came back thinking i could finally pvp on a wotlk server properly ...i was mistaken scripts are a thing again. You should really look into that.
    Interesting that this is coming from a player who faced my TSG on Icecrown (Lumenx, Nicholas, Wreckula) in a mirror (you played TSG on Bestpri, Loosefury & Exordium), I played on my 4.9k gs holy paladin, yet you lost 80% of the mirrors. You also leave in arena prep room if you are facing a team that you cannot win against :). I played till 2.4 on blackrock in 3s last season, and till 2.3 on Icecrown and have faced one scripter, who was banned shortly after. Stop searching for excuses, the only thing that is actual and working atm are macros that allow safe kicks/safe casts which can be considered a script.

TL;DR - you are not worthy of calling anyone scripters just because you lost a bunch of games. The only time you had ratings above 1900 was when Devouring Plague spam was a thing and you abused it to its fullest potential.

13. Interesting that this is coming from a player who faced my TSG on Icecrown (Lumenx, Nicholas, Wreckula) in a mirror (you played TSG on Bestpri, Loosefury & Exordium), I played on my 4.9k gs holy paladin, yet you lost 80% of the mirrors. You also leave in arena prep room if you are facing a team that you cannot win against :). I played till 2.4 on blackrock in 3s last season, and till 2.3 on Icecrown and have faced one scripter, who was banned shortly after. Stop searching for excuses, the only thing that is actual and working atm are macros that allow safe kicks/safe casts which can be considered a script.

TL;DR - you are not worthy of calling anyone scripters just because you lost a bunch of games. The only time you had ratings above 1900 was when Devouring Plague spam was a thing and you abused it to its fullest potential.
    just because he isnt high rated doesnt mean he's wrong. your logic is terrible. I havent played at high rates for a long time but I'm sure nothing's changed and people still script. I've been offered patches by top players that can increase your resilience by 300. With that patch, you can have 1.1k resil and be resil capped. Everybody and their grandma has scripts to kick casts. Dont even get me started on patches that reduce GCD.

You bringing up his experience to prove that you are a "good player" is just pathetic. I dont know what rank you were with those ratings but if you weren't top 3 it doesnt mean anything. I could go deeper by saying that even being r1 doesnt mean anything because the game is like 11 years old but I know how you feel when you're grinding towards a certain rank for months.

First 123