1. Arena Season 14 | Season rewards, now with coins!

Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 14 will end on June 09, 2019 on all realms.

Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents and win special prizes which include exclusive rare mounts and dozens of unique game titles for the cream of the crop PvP players. This season, we are introducing coins as rewards. Look into the details of rewards for full information!

Once the season ends, two weeks later we shall host a PvP tournament with the very best eight teams of our Wrath of the Lich King battlegroup! More details will be revealed in another thread!

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

The Burning Crusade
    Spoiler: Show

All rewards are temporary, only rank one rewards remain.

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title
    • 25 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Nether Drake for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title
    • 25 coins per qualifying member

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

Season 5v5 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Nether Drake for each team member
    • 30 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title
    • 15 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

WoTLK

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title

Rank 4 to 20
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Relentless Gladiator title for WoTLK
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Arena Master title

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Battlemaster title

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Conqueror title

Mists of Pandaria

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Duelist title
    • 20 coins per qualifying member

Rank 6 to 15
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Tyrannical Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 4 to 10
    • Gladiator title

Rank 10 to 20
    • Rival title

We are entitled to change the rewards and rules, at any time, if the need arises, either to combat unfair gameplay or to compensate where needed.

2. Apart from that I think that Gladiator should still be available to some of the top spots in the 2s ladders, this looks really nice!

3. so Wotlk reward are not separated for every realm?
    In this way Lordaeron players will not get anymore reward from 2s ( if you check Top 50 of 2vs2 there are 0 teams from Lordaeron)

Btw there is a little mistake on 3vs3 reward for Wotlk.
    I guess rival would be rank 6-20 instead of 4-20 (Since glad is 1-5)

4. Apart from that I think that Gladiator should still be available to some of the top spots in the 2s ladders, this looks really nice!
    Yeah, maybe only the top1 team

5. so Wotlk reward are not separated for every realm?
    In this way Lordaeron players will not get anymore reward from 2s ( if you check Top 50 of 2vs2 there are 0 teams from Lordaeron)

Btw there is a little mistake on 3vs3 reward for Wotlk.
    I guess rival would be rank 6-20 instead of 4-20 (Since glad is 1-5)
    Indeed, this is something we will look at the end of the season. If the rewards do not reward anyone from any respective realm. We will also consider something there.

Hence, the newly added line at the bottom of the post. We reserve the right to change anything, if we deem it necessary.

6. So the 2s title is completely useless now for blackrock xd

7. Cmon alrdy..... Still not % based titles even after crossrealm and 30k constant online players? cmon

8. Hi, are you planning to do something for the arena brackets in lordaeron? the Cross-realm for arena is really unfair for lordies player. It's so unfun to play arena for now. My friends and I are former arena player, in many extensions, we did chose lordaeron to avoid pay to win players.
    It would be really interesting to make something, like competitives arena can't be played with 270+ gs items.
    Arena MUST be more about skill than about being geared as ****.

9. Proterean, in Blackrock you can get "Arena Master" title if you have the achivement requirements of it which are only 2.2k, you should change the rank1 for soloque to something else

10. so basicly players from Lordaeron will never get any titles again, especially no Glad titles. since reaching 2000 is not possible due to the big gear- and skillgap. you can clearly see it by looking at the ladder. there is not a single team in top 100 2s/3s ladder from Lordaeron. also reaching 2000 is not possible due to the big gear- and skillgap.
    do you guys have any plans on that ?

11. Honestly it is pointless for a PvE server such as Lordaeron to get titles... like its very honorable to receive rank 1 title with 2k rating and the rank 2 team being 1500. This shows nothing more than the fact that you played hundreds of arenas vs low rated oponents just to secure the title. At the end of the day it is true that Lordaeron PvPers cant compete at all against the BIS population of Icecrown and more specifically the Shadowmourne scum.

12. An instant 80 server shares the ladder with a blizzlike server that doesnt even progress icc 25 heroic. This is so unfair, they seem to give no attention to their blizzlike realm at all!

13. If you are the highest rated team on the server and therefore the best team on the server, you should get the title since you it does not matter if you farm 1500 teams or not. The server administration does not realize that nobody on lordaeron has the chance to reach the 2000 requirement for the title anymore since they merged all servers.

14. Blackrock Failure

I’m playing in Warmane server for a long time now and around the middle of season 13 I made characters and started playing in Blackrock realm. I was really happy with nice features in that realm and when you announced season would be ended and new system be introduced I got really excited cause I thought new system would improve this thing and it would be great but when I saw it I got really disappointed. it was a huge step backward. no transmog tokens anymore and we could only transmog items at high ratings with only a few items. No arena case anymore meaning the honor points were useless after a point when we got all off-parts and we didn’t have the excitement before opening that cases  . changing character races and features were removed, duel zone moved to a fairly narrow and small place and last but not least .replay feature that was for watching previous matches and was really great was removed too. I might have missed some other good things which turned to bad in new system but I think the fact that “Arena Organizer” and “Arena Battlemaser” NPCs are inside platform instead of staying on it says it all about quality of scripting and decisions you made for this new system. you said that you use donations for improving the services but clearly you did quite the opposite of that. I really appreciate if you turn Blackrock features to its season 13 form if you can’t improve that good to a better thing.

123 Last