1. Suggestion: why dont you (devs) just let all people interested qualify in a special server specifically made for the community to play and communicate on together and let the top 8 teams from THAT server qualify?

... you're kind of giving pvpers on Lordaeron the short end of the stick here, man. Give everyone an equal chance with any gear they want on an equal server. You are going to lose out on skilled players from Lordaeron solely for the facf that its very difficult to get the gear to stand up.

2. The reason 3v3 is dead is because of soloq. Why go through all the trouble to find teammates when you can just queue up by yourself. Maybe get lucky with good teammates and win a few times to get your arena points. If you want activity in 3v3 remove soloq, i've noticed this since the beginnen but obviously it went all downhill since it was introduced.

3. May 13, 2019  

4. May 14, 2019  
    Like man for real pls WARMANE SHOULD LISTEN TO PLAYERS MORE. Not only like care about the dumb *** ppl that canßt actually play and just donate bis paladin. I recked bis paladin as noob feral as horde....... A "OF THE ALLIANCE" one at that. The only reason this crap exists is bc noob players type in what is best pvp race and of course it is human. So all roll human Paladin. With smourne. so much skill req to kill afk blackrocks. I was ally once but I faction changed because BGS GOT SO BORING FOR ME AND NOW IM HORDE AND IT LOVE IT. THE AVERAGE IQ of the players is much higher of what i could see in the past day. I only was a day in Horde so i cant judge i just ignore many players that are too stupid for me. No offense.

5. May 17, 2019  

WIT for Frostwolf server

Greetings Warmane players,

We are extremely excited to announce our newest addition to our tournament series! Warmane International Tournament: Series II! At the end of the season for our Wrath of the Lich King battlegroup, we will open a period of invitations to the eight highest rated teams in the 3v3 bracket. The tournament will be streamed, featured on our website and the rewards will include coins, exclusive mounts usually unavailable anywhere, exclusive forum and in-game titles and the glory of being champions of the battlegroup, and of course the least and vitally most important, a sizable amount of money collected from our donations specially for the purpose of the tournament.

The season shall end on June 09, 2019 and invitations to the very best will be sent out. Selected teams and players will have a notification in their account panel on the website. This thread will be edited once the season ends and updated with the exact dates for the tournament and times.

Prize pool of 5,000$ will be divided in the following way:
    Spoiler: Show

• Grand Champion - 1830$ divided by team members
    • Silver Team - 930$ divided by team members
    • Bronze Team - 780$ divided by team members
    • Rank 4 - 630$ divided by team members
    • Rank 5 - 480$ divided by team members
    • Rank 6 - 330$ divided by team members
    • Rank 7 - In-game awards, not yet decided. (Titles, items et cetera)
    • Rank 8 - In-game awards, not yet decided. (Titles, items et cetera)

The format of the tournament be Round Robin, containing 8 teams, with the basis of ‘Best of Three‘ concept. Once we have the best 4 teams, the tournament will switch to Single Elimination.

How to qualify:

• Top 8 ladder will get an invitation
    • 3 members needs to be within 150 personal rating of the team rating
    • The 3 members that qualified needs to be in the tournament team and can invite one more player.
    • 2 teams will be invited as standby in case of other teams not showing up

Keep in mind that rules are subject to change. Any changes will be announced and the thread will be updated. Rules of the tournament are following:

• A team can bring 4 members.
    • Every team will be able to sign up with two compositions.
    • No double/tripple healer compositions.
    • No tripple dps compositions
    • Specilization stacking is not allowed.
    • The first match between teams will be always played in Nagrand Arena.
    • The losing team will be able to select which map the next match will be played in.
    • Ring of Valor will not be enabled for the tournament intentionally.
    • The length of a match is limited to 12 minutes. After the time limit, the team with the player with the lowest % of health loses.
    • Every team has 5 minutes to respond to the Event Master who handles the setting up of matches. If the team does not respond in the time limit, they are automatically disqualified from that round.
    • The team compositions cannot be changed once the brackets are announced.
    • Equal gear will be provided to all players on the realm.
    • If a player disconnects or is bearing network difficulties on their side (lag) in a match all players affected must leave the arena prior to 45 seconds (11:15 on the timer) to void the match. All disconnects and lag that occurs after 45 seconds must be played out. (if the unaffected team wants to wait or restart the match this is allowed.

The tournament will be streamed and profesionally commentated and staff members who have past experience in handling and managing such events will be heavily involved. We are looking forward to see the best players of all three realms fight and prove their worth. If the feedback is good and we face no serious difficulties with managing such tournaments, it is likely that the tournament at the end of the season will become a regular thing.

This thread is subject to change, without notifications, so check back once in a while for possible new changes.

Kind regards,
    Warmane

When will be tournament for us players on Frostwolf?

6. May 24, 2019  
    If I qualify with 2 Teams for the Tournament. Lets say I am rank 5+6, can I choose which Team I want to take part with? Or is automatically the higher one in bracket invited?

7. June 1, 2019  
    You should really allow more players to join the torunament. It will be competetive players joining and you would have a bigger tournament. Also you could have like a 10 dollar fee to join the tournament for each players that also adds to the price. This will involve more competetive players and give everyone a bigger audience and recognition for this private server.

8. June 4, 2019  
    fml top 14 teams are sooo borring atm.
    Prolly only jungle will be interesting to watch.

Not sure if i will turn on stream with that rules.

Let only highest team of each comp be in tournament.
    Not talking about comps and specs , but even half classes will not be represented in tournament.

9. June 7, 2019  
    So top 16 atm:
    16/16 paladins
    13/16 warriors

So 13/16 teams are pal+war+elem/hunt/dk

Balanced af and its going to be very interesting to watch. Damn it i am so hyped! (No)

10. June 7, 2019  
    So top 16 atm:
    16/16 paladins
    13/16 warriors

So 13/16 teams are pal+war+elem/hunt/dk

Balanced af and its going to be very interesting to watch. Damn it i am so hyped! (No)
    And 15/16 have a human in the team.
    Damn, this racial is really balanced as ****.

11. what do you mean everyone on blackrock have bis pve/pvp, same as icecrown lul

12. will there be another icc speedrun tournament or something like that again?

13. Suggestion: why dont you (devs) just let all people interested qualify in a special server specifically made for the community to play and communicate on together and let the top 8 teams from THAT server qualify?

... you're kind of giving pvpers on Lordaeron the short end of the stick here, man. Give everyone an equal chance with any gear they want on an equal server. You are going to lose out on skilled players from Lordaeron solely for the facf that its very difficult to get the gear to stand up.
    +1. Definitely this.

14. Great, it's so much fun to see all the teams go with DK / Warr / Hpally setup, so *ucking original...

First 1234 Last