1. My ip is banned for advertising, though I didn't do anything, now I can't donate

Title : "My" ip is banned for advertising, even though I didn't do anything, now I can't donate
    "My" ip is banned for advertising, even though, as I read in the site, I didn't do any form of advertising to anyone or anything in game. The thing is, I was using a vpn while I was waiting for the Queue (it still had 600 people left), A vpn connection in France, to access some content in France. When I went back to wow to check out how many people were still left I was disconnected and it said my account had been banned. I turned off the VPN and got in my account normally. Now i can't donate in the website, nor can I access the store or anything. Is there anyway to fix this ? Btw, it says my ip is banned, but the ip is from the vpn, not my real vpn.

2. Send an email to [email protected]

Don't try playing with a VPN. Most VPN IP addresses are banned because someone has used them to break the rules. And logging in from a banned IP address will get your account banned.

3. Oh I see now. I hope they can remove the ban from my account, thank you sir.