1. what kick choose between pummel and shield bash while in battle stance?

Hey i don't really know what should i use when i wanna kick ennemy while in battle stance, , because there is so many situations and it depends with "high rated war" like some use everytime "Shield BASH" for kick ennemy in battle stance (even when he has low rage) for example: likeanerd was kicking ennemy every single time by spell batching in battle stance,

some other, use pummel when has 2hand weapon and low with rage, and when he has like 50+ rage he rather use another macro for shield bash ennemy caster, for example shinta does that.

SO i would like to know what should i use, i tested both technic, each one has their limits, if any high rated war arms can adjust my mind about that, and explain me what do they use and why, i would appreciated :)

ty

2. Stance dancing isn't optimal when you have a lot of rage, so if you're really high on rage you'll use bash 100%, bashing is simply better when it comes to the ability, 6 seconds silence instead of 4, no stance dancing, you just have to switch to a shield and that's not a bad thing, having a shield equiped doesn't mean you won't do damage, you can do a shield slam aswell since you equiped the shield anyways so that you dispel your target if that's needed, bash is also harder to see coming.

3. ok ty :)
    i just realised anyway than using shield bash is better too because i can reflect right after it or reflect and then kick

4. Stance dancing isn't optimal when you have a lot of rage....
    .... you can do a shield slam aswell...
    You have to switch to Defensive Stance in order to cast Shield Slam.

5. You have to switch to Defensive Stance in order to cast Shield Slam.
    nop) you dont

6. You have to switch to Defensive Stance in order to cast Shield Slam.
    Log and check it if you don't believe when I say that you don't need to be in Defensive Stance.
    Spoiler : "Requires Shields" is what you'll read when you check it, but nothing about Defensive Stance because it's not required.