1. Transmog scrolls for points?

Hi everybody, I was wondering if a GM could take this into consideration, maybe 50 or 100 points for a transmog scroll? That would certainly encourage endgame, geared-up players to do achievements for more vote-points, because right now the only incentive to collect vote-points is to get starter gear if you want to make an alt. I seem to have a hard time getting transmog scrolls, so this would be really nice!

2. Nope, they're already available on the store for coins, which would be completely ignored once available for points.

3. You people are so cynical in thinking that Warmane is only after your money.... And that's also simply not true, it can take a long time to save up 50 or 100 points - 3 months for 100 points? are you crazy? I don't think most of you think about the things you say, which is why I regret making forums posts every single time.
    4(maybe 6 or 8) transmog scrolls a year... and you think this will take away the coin incentive to buy em? LOL you clearly don't understand peoples' time preferences these days...
    I happen to think the GMs are actually alright people and not these evil monocle-wearing monopoly man robber-barons you make em out to be.
    Edited: April 6, 2019

4. Really they need to bring lotteries back. Theres no use for points anymore for main characters, you cant even get mounts or companions anymore.

5. Try do Naxxramas 10 and 25man raid. (ulduar works too, just harder and takes more time)
    30 bosses combined.
    That's how I farm my scrolls.

Although I have seen the point shop variate A LOT during these years, it dosen't feel like we need ICC and RS normal items in vote shop like it used be 2015-2016, But we could have more variety on items, At least on Icecrown.

6. Disktrasa I can't find anyone who wants to do naxx 25 or ulduar 10/25... sometimes naxx 10 but never 25... Can I shoot you a message in-game? Have a 6.3 spriest

7. Yeah almost no one makes them, that's why I make them myself.
    No one wants to make one but people sure want to join if you make it yourself.
    Sure add "Diskvatten" (Horde though)
    Edited: April 8, 2019