1. Latency Issues

So this could entirely be a just me thing but I was wondering if it's common to have high latency on Warmane. Just for my own knowledge of course, it would just be nice to know if this is on my end or if it's the server. When I restart the game my latency is low and it gradually goes back up and it's sort of unplayable after awhile.

2. Never had this problem. My latency is under 50 for 99% of time and im on this server for a while

3. There's addons that work in the background, like ones tracking chat for whatever reason, scanning players for population statistics, some are indexing AH data and similar, try it without addons and enable them one by one to check if one of them is piling up memory or just raping your cpu/network.

You can check add on memory by hovering your mouse over the computer icon in the bar it will show a tool tip with memory usage, fps and latency, check if some addon is using a lot of memory. A lot is like 50+MB for an addon.

4. So I've went through my addons in the game files. The only one registering in game was one called "druidfix" which I haven't the slightest idea of where it came from but it was taking 10kb of memory if that's a lot I'm not sure. In the addons folder was a good amount of other random addons that I don't think were actually running in the game but I went ahead and removed all of those from the folder. After doing that, I relaunched the game completely and my latency was still sitting at a high 700 to 800. My computer is a bit old and my internet isn't the greatest but the speedtests I'm doing come back fine. The one I ran after I removed the addons was 9 ping, 32 down, and 25 up. So I'm honestly not entirely sure what else to do about this issue does anyone else have any ideas?

5. **Update**
    I've went through and cleaned a bit of my PC, found a couple of sketchy things and deleted them. My fear was that I was being sent packets or something or had a virus that was affecting my computer's performance. After doing that and restarting the game I found a noticeable difference, although it could've just been good timing. I've also lowered my resolution and done a few more performance things within the game because my PC is a potato from years ago. After logging on today 4/3/2019, my ping would shoot straight up to the 800's and be absolutely unplayable again. Could it be my computer having troubles getting a good signal? I'm on Wifi so it's the only logical thing I can think of, not sure though.

6. Where do you live? Servers might be far away.

7. Did you manage to fix this?

Because my friend is now having the same exact issue, we live in Australia. We've been able to play the game fine for the last 7 months and all of a sudden he's now getting crazy lag spikes and the game is unplayable, even winding down resolution. We went as far as to go and buy a whole new network card. We're running a fibre optic internet connection.

8. Did you manage to fix this?

Because my friend is now having the same exact issue, we live in Australia. We've been able to play the game fine for the last 7 months and all of a sudden he's now getting crazy lag spikes and the game is unplayable, even winding down resolution. We went as far as to go and buy a whole new network card. We're running a fibre optic internet connection.
    Try redownloading the game.

9. might have to do with you ISP. if they have bad routing then yea you will lag. also might be that your internet is being throttled by your ISP.
    where i live some ISP's lines cant keep up with all the users connecting at certain times, resulting in lag.
    i had to switch ISP's a few times to find one that didnt do this.

10. May 4, 2020  
    i have high latency,help me plss add or fix server for asia

11. had the same problem today for me it was a addon that was taking up to much mb i just removed it and now im around 20ms