1. Quick PvP question

Hi the new guy here,

Is there an active pvp community here or am I to take my buisness elsewhere?

Thank you.

2. Peak EU and US server time all is fine

bgs queue and start even at the ****tiest server time, the quality is not really prime btw xD

Staff mentioned they soon will take actions to revive a bit Otuland, so BELIEVE

3. Staff mentioned they soon will take actions to revive a bit Otuland, so BELIEVE
    can you link this info from Staff?

4. can you link this info from Staff?
    Would also love to see that post.

5. niceone for this :)

Most of the work that we have been doing on Wrath of the Lich King, which involves vanilla fixes and dungeon work is all also applied to the Outland. The cores are compatible.

Also, all of the performance updates as well get directly applied. We are also looking to re-tune some of the content but not with a great extent. The marketplace will get another, but small, update and the realm might be a part of something bigger in the future ;)
    So vague, provokes a lot of thought hmmm

I don't like the word 'might' either :>

6. I hope that doesn't mean that they will just fine-tune some raid bosses and that's it.
    Imo more radical steps are necessary to save Outland such as finally increasing the rep/prof rates to make the server less grindy.
    Thats something that should have been done a long time ago...

7. I hope that doesn't mean that they will just fine-tune some raid bosses and that's it.
    Imo more radical steps are necessary to save Outland such as finally increasing the rep/prof rates to make the server less grindy.
    Thats something that should have been done a long time ago...
    You're right and none of these changes are very difficult either, I can do them on my own local server, it takes 10mins and that's while getting high.

8. You're right and none of these changes are very difficult either, I can do them on my own local server, it takes 10mins and that's while getting high.
    Yep and that's frustrating.
    Simple changes would make Outland popular again but nothing is happening for months.
    What are they waiting for?

TBC is currently the most hyped Xpac in the private server community but it's like Warmane doesn't even try to compete with the other TBC servers.
    With just a few design changes Outland could be made more attractive than the other TBC servers but Warmane rather focus on other xpacs and let TBC rot...
    Edited: April 9, 2019