1. Triple Spec (Money making idea)

So this idea is really quite simple, will bring a coin sink (so players spend more coins and are incentivized to donate more) and would be a really nice addition to the game without causing any serious change in it.

Idea: Unlike allowing players to have extra talent points that make them stronger or having extra professions that give benefits to players,

***I recommend implementing a triple specialization bonus on the talent tree unlockable via coins. ***

Benefits:
    -Players will donate more
    -Players will not complain that it is changing game balance in anyway as it's simply dual spec, but a third spec.
    -This will introduce an element of enjoyment for players who:
    -Primarily pve to be able to fill more roles in dungeon and ques would be less long,
    -Raiding would be easier to form as players build their third spec and people can enjoy wiping instead of spending hours forming a raid
    -PvP would be more fair for players who prioritize pve as they can have a pvp spec.
    -More players would run dungeons for a third spec

Cons:
    -Possibly making only 1 toon of every class to experience the entirety of the class may have a drawback I, myself, am unable to see
    -Players who don't donate or buy coins via trading are unable to experience this
    -This would be a premium benefit that could have some negative reaction from free to play players

Overall Triple spec would ONLY be a quality of life change.

EDIT: As many believe I ment it's a donator-only (premium option) this is not what I ment. I ment for it to be accessible for players to purchase only with coins, which may obviously be aquired with gold via trade.
    Edited: April 10, 2019

2. The only downsides I can see is

It's not blizzlike
    Annoying to implement
    More people "changing their ms" for loot in raids
    and it could cause some issues in world pvp as donors would have the advantage of having a PvE spec, and 2 seperate pvp specs, so trying to counter them with the right toon could be more difficult.

Given it's not really difficult to make and gear a character, I personally wouldn't donate for this, although I see several would.

3. The single con I can see is the part of suggestion to make it available for premium accounts only, or the part where this is a money making idea. If a third talent tree was made available, it should be available to all (and I'm saying this as a premium user and someone who wouldn't have a problem donating).

As for suggestion itself, I know I'd like to have a third talent tree on my DK for example, as I wouldn't have to respec one of my pve dps / tank / pvp trees a couple of times per week. And I don't know or see how having such an option would make this game any less blizzlike compared to xmog on WotLK realms.

The only downsides I can see is

It's not blizzlike
    Annoying to implement
    Hello, transmog on WotLK realms? Both blizzlike and easy to implement, right? :)

More people "changing their ms" for loot in raids
    This has no sense whatsoever, seeing that even though you'd have three specs, you could still only roll for one of them as main and one of them as off spec. Not to mention the fact people already change their MS even though not being BiS on it.
    Edited: April 4, 2019

4. But 3 isn't enough for my druid and paladin, I got 4 on both of them.

Honestly, you gotta draw the line somewhere cause sooner or later someone will say "oh it's not blizzlike we have transmog AND 3rd spec, we can also get cross faction mail, why not?" and so on. This has been suggested before and denied so it'll probably remain a no.

5. But 3 isn't enough for my druid and paladin, I got 4 on both of them.

Honestly, you gotta draw the line somewhere cause sooner or later someone will say "oh it's not blizzlike we have transmog AND 3rd spec, we can also get cross faction mail, why not?" and so on. This has been suggested before and denied so it'll probably remain a no.
    I beg to disagree. Cross-faction mail violates the lore concept of Factions which is one of the essence of World of Warcraft (IMO), whereas both transmog and 3rd spec neither affect the game balance nor the lore.

Again let me quote OP:

Players will not complain that it is changing game balance in anyway as it's simply dual spec, but a third spec.

Furthermore I don't see anything wrong with the "blizzlike" concept seeing Transmog feature has been implemented in WotLK.
    Aren't both Transmog and 3rd Spec already implemented in future expansions? (3rd spec is already available by Legion if I'm not mistaken)

6. Furthermore I don't see anything wrong with the "blizzlike" concept seeing Transmog feature has been implemented in WotLK.
    Aren't both Transmog and 3rd Spec already implemented in future expansions? (3rd spec is already available by Legion if I'm not mistaken)
    Yes, but there due to UI they work differently, so solving this would not be as easy, not without extra custom patches, which Warmane does not seem to be fond of.
    Also, I am not certain about how specializations specifically are saved on Outland, so correct me if I am wrong, but I do think this is doable as a website service, and they should have at least part of the plan for the code (if not even some of the code itself) in order to make this possible. But again, I am not certain, how the specs are saved on Outland, so this might be an obstacle.

7. I beg to disagree. Cross-faction mail violates the lore concept of Factions which is one of the essence of World of Warcraft (IMO), whereas both transmog and 3rd spec neither affect the game balance nor the lore.
    LOL you gonna be mad when they bring in mercenary mode.

I like the idea, I pvp mostly with occasional pve. I have a dk with pvp spec, tank spec but need a pve spec for dps as well. I live without it of course but would make life easier.

As for being donator only perk, i think thats a badidea (also a doner nab here)

8. I like the idea, I pvp mostly with occasional pve. I have a dk with pvp spec, tank spec but need a pve spec for dps as well. I live without it of course but would make life easier.

As for being donator only perk, i think thats a badidea (also a doner nab here)
    Exactly. The idea is to make things less of a hassle, hence its harmless. It wont give any player an advantage in PvE/PvP.

I am pro with it being a donator-only feature, coz common guys, this is a miscellaneous feature, so why not give the warmane staff a chance to have an income esp since we're in a free server ^^ not availing the feature wont result to a disadvantage anyway, so I don't really see any problem

9. Yes, but there due to UI they work differently, so solving this would not be as easy, not without extra custom patches, which Warmane does not seem to be fond of.

Also, I am not certain about how specializations specifically are saved on Outland, so correct me if I am wrong, but I do think this is doable as a website service, and they should have at least part of the plan for the code (if not even some of the code itself) in order to make this possible. But again, I am not certain, how the specs are saved on Outland, so this might be an obstacle.
    if you're talking about Transmog, yes the UI is difficult to implement because its a new system. Warmane implemented an enchant-like mechanism which makes things easier. Implementing a new UI with a new mechanism might result to multiple bugs which I think the staff really wants to avoid.

UI for 3rd spec in my opinion wont be difficult seeing each specialization are manifested in form of "Tabs" in the talents window. I'm not really an expert or anything but I'm assuming it wont be very difficult to implement since there are already existing templates (1st and 2nd spec). Well this is suggestions thread so if many players agree and staff are convinced of the idea then its up to the staff to check if it is feasible or not ^^