1. Voa25 bug.

https://imgur.com/a/AkoamLD

Wrathful legs and hands for rogue FINALLY dropped in VOA, I am the only rogue in the group, and the loot bugs. I'm extremely disappointed.

2. If the person who pulled leaves the group the loot will bugg.

This can be avoided by the following ways:
    1. Let the leader pull.
    2. Open loot and never close it till the loot is devided.
    3. Loot everything and hand out via trade.
    4. Group loot.

Im sorry that you had a amateur lead.

3. If the person who pulled leaves the group the loot will bugg.

This can be avoided by the following ways:
    1. Let the leader pull.
    2. Open loot and never close it till the loot is devided.
    3. Loot everything and hand out via trade.
    4. Group loot.

Im sorry that you had a amateur lead.
    I don't think #2 will resolve anything. You can see the loot, but can't distribute if the puller leaves, which is the main reason VoA loot bugs.
    Re-invite the puller (if you find out who did it) into raid, then the loot can be distributed.
    Alternative to #4, Need Before Greed as it bit safer.

4. I keep hearing about this bug, though out of last couple of dozens of voas in the last few months, I've never encountered it, even though I don't spam anyone to stay and don't take the loot immediately (just distribute it normally with ML...). Am I just that lucky?

And even if you do the super popular strategy of taking the loot immediately, that still takes some time. Doesn't the puller ever leave before you take it?

5. I keep hearing about this bug, though out of last couple of dozens of voas in the last few months, I've never encountered it, even though I don't spam anyone to stay and don't take the loot immediately (just distribute it normally with ML...). Am I just that lucky?

And even if you do the super popular strategy of taking the loot immediately, that still takes some time. Doesn't the puller ever leave before you take it?
    Lucky.

Only loot related VoA bug I've encountered is the puller leaving before the loots are taken/rolled. Idk if it's by accident, or not, that the puller leaves before loots are taken/rolled. By accident I mean when the puller notices there's no loot for him and leaves, without thinking the loot bug.
    Some VoA hosts tend to do the pull themselves, or have reliable player do it for them so they don't have to worry about being quick with loot.

6. Lucky.

Only loot related VoA bug I've encountered is the puller leaving before the loots are taken/rolled. Idk if it's by accident, or not, that the puller leaves before loots are taken/rolled. By accident I mean when the puller notices there's no loot for him and leaves, without thinking the loot bug.
    Some VoA hosts tend to do the pull themselves, or have reliable player do it for them so they don't have to worry about being quick with loot.
    Has it been confirmed that the bug occurs only when the puller leaves? Is it not possible that the bug occurs when a guy who looted the boss first leaves (that's just a theory I heard)? That'd make more sense to me than pure luck because I always make sure I spam my right click right before boss's death, and since I am the first looter, it doesn't get bugged.

The bug is not necessarily voa related either, as we definitely had some bugged invincibles on LoD a few months ago with a guild. One of the officers always pulls (unless the pulling is taking aggro, not starting roleplay..? not sure) and they damn sure weren't the ones to leave. We don't get this bug anymore simply because everyone waits a few minutes before the loot is distributed before leaving. :P
    Edited: April 3, 2019

7. Has it been confirmed that the bug occurs only when the puller leaves? Is it not possible that the bug occurs when a guy who looted the boss first leaves (that's just a theory I heard)? That'd make more sense to me than pure luck because I always make sure I spam my right click right before boss's death, and since I am the first looter, it doesn't get bugged.

The bug is not necessarily voa related either, as we definitely had some bugged invincibles on LoD a few months ago with a guild. One of the officers always pulls (unless the pulling is taking aggro, not starting roleplay..? not sure) and they damn sure weren't the ones to leave. We don't get this bug anymore simply because everyone waits a few minutes before the loot is distributed before leaving. :P
    One should go and test this, in an environment where all the players are on the same page, not in a pug run.

8. Has it been confirmed that the bug occurs only when the puller leaves?

The bug is not necessarily voa related either, as we definitely had some bugged invincibles on LoD a few months ago with a guild
    Yes it's confirmed, the whole problem is the "tag" system, in open world someone might attack a NPC and get the "Tag" therefore since he hitted first, he gets the loot. This system has a bugg in warmane currently where if you leave the raid, your "tag" will be taken along with you.

And no this is not only VoA, this applies everything I would think, since i've seen it in ToC - OS - Malygos - Onyxia - ICC.
    It is mostly occurred in VoA though due to people instantly leaving after they check the loot.

9. This happened 2 weeks ago same thing people should just loot all and trade.