1. <Pride> Future Plans

Hello everyone,
    It's me- Tigrestalker : Current Guild Master of the 60LvL Twink Guild Pride,
    The Guild has been inactive for a long time, it hasn't shown a lot of activity since June 2018 , when i was promoted to guild master and tried to ''ressurect'' it unsuccessfully.
    So, i am here around 2 months before June 2019, announcing that I am going to try another ''ressurection'' this summer.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Information:
    Pride is a lvl 60 Icecrown Alliance Twink guild.
    We do Raids, PVE/PVP events, BGs, and World PvP.
    Newcomers will be guided to become masters of the battlefield. Raids and Events - Every week!
    If you are friendly, active and helpful , you will climb the ranks slowly but surely!
    To us, the activity is important. Being offline for too long can get you demoted , or even kicked.
    Making friends in the guild is a good thing to do.If you become popular among the guild members, and a trusted , loyal and close friend of the guild, you can reach the highest ranks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ranks & Rank Info
    New Recruit - Lvl 1-59
    Fresh Twink - When you hit level 60.
    Knight - Granted to players who take part in atleast 1 Guild Raid.
    Champion - Granted to players who show activity every week for 1 month.
    Warlord - Granted to active PvP Lovers who are responsible enough to take a bigger role in a PvP party AkA PvP Leaders. <Equal to Highlord>
    Highlord - Granted to active PvE lovers who have shown enough activity in the PvE events and raids AkA PvE Leaders. <Equal to Warlord>
    Lord - The highest available for players rank in the guild , in the normal guilds known as Officer rank. To earn this rank you must have - shown activity, taken part in all kinds of PvE and PvP events, raids, and etc.. . You must be trusted friend of the guild, and the Guild Master.
    Banker - This rank is granted to only 1 guild member
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Following last year's routine, including:
    World PvP
    Battlegrounds
    Raids
    Organising guild events / meetings
    Arenas
    Thrallmar ''raiding'' .
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Following a special routine for all these things-
    Raids-
    Monday - Zul'Gurub / Thuesday - Molten Core / Wednesday - Blackwing Lair / Thursday- Ahn'Qiraj 20 / Friday - Ahn'Qiraj 40
    World PvP -
    Daily, Hellfire Peninsula Horde Hunting.
    Battlegrounds -
    Almost daily
    Organising Guild Events -
    PvP Guild events are going to take place in Nagrand Arena , Blade's Edge Arena , Gurubashi Arena <Open World> -
    In Nagrand Arena as an example, 2v2 / 3v3/ 5v5 / fights will be organised. Every player who wants to take part in the PvP action will be put in a team with other players, and once the teams are at their places in the arena, the battle will begin, meanwhile the players who didn't want to take part in these fights and etc. will watch from above as spectators.
    Thrallmar ''Raiding'' - If there isn't anything to kill outside, we go inside without waiting or asking for an invitation.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When it comes to Raiding:
    <Raid with Twinks Only>
    Master Loot - So that <example> Rogues won't roll for Druid items
    Rolling is like : MS / OS / <if nobody wants> DE /
    Outland Items - - - with sockets or rewarded from quests - - -are forbidden. Which means that during the Twink-Only raids, twinks will wear only gear used in Vanilla like tier 1, or 2 , 2,5 and 3. Any items they have earned / won / bought from Outland won't be allowed, in order to make the raiding vanilla-like . You may be thinkin... How are they going to find 40 twinks to do such raid? - - - Well, this is merely impossible, but: Lets not forget that we are in Wotlk, now Classic WoW , which makes the raids easier, and that means we can do the Vanilla raids with 15 / 20 / 10 / 30 / 25 / 35 / 40 max if we have that amount of players online. Because the raids are easy, all we need is online twinks, and good organisation. Nothing is Impossible!
    <Raid with Twinks and 80s>
    Master Loot Ofcourse
    MS/ OS / DE
    Twinks have got an advantage when it comes to Rolling for items.
    As an example when a lvl 80 Warrior rolls for T2 helm, but there is a twink who also wants it, no matter the roll number, the Twink wins it, if he is also a warrior, and if he doesn't have a better helm currently.
    This will make the process of searching for people longer, because there are not many 80s who would agree to go to 60lvl raid, without receiving the transmog they want to go there for.
    To make sure people will be informed about the Twink Rolling Advantage , in every Raid recruitment macro there must be a message giving the information that the twinks have advantage when it comes to gear rolling.
    And if this information is added, it will take quite a long time for the raid group to be formed, but in the end there aren't going to be any problems about the loot.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About Raiding and the diffrent timezones of the players:
    So, when it comes to raiding, again .. Sometimes the Time Zones may be a problem, ever since we've got players from both USA and EU. To make things easy for the players in both of these zones, we decided that the raids should be either in the morning for EU - which will be evening in USA . Either in the late evening for EU , which will be the morning for USA. Shortly said - We will try to make things easy for the players in both timezones. If we find another way to make things easier, we will edit this message as soon as we can. But however, if there are people who cannot afford to be online during these times of the day, we have a plan B:
    We will hire one trusted player from USA, to lead the raids with the other players in the other timezone. While i- from EU, will lead them with the EU players . This can make the raids smaller, because in one of the sides is night, and in the other one is day. And lets say that many players from EU will be sleeping by the time that the USA raiders come. Thats when the 80s take part in the situations.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About the other twink guilds and their members:
    <Alliance> -
    As a member of <Pride> and a lvl 60 twink, you should show respect to the other twinks, and not start conflicts between you and the other twinks from other guilds.
    <Horde> -
    When meeting a lvl 60 horde twink, it is good to not kill him if you are with your main lvl 80 char- we all hate that.
    But if you are with your lvl 60 twink, and then you meet a horde lvl 60 twink.... Let the Massacre begin. ^^
    ------------------------------------------------
    Discord:
    The Guild has got a discord server created. https://discord.gg/bDCSwEt
    Discord Server and Ingame Guild Rules will be made.
    To be promoted to higher ranks, you must show activity , be friendly, help the new twinks, become trusted friend of the GM/ Officers / Founders.
    Ever since the Battlegrounds are merged, it will be easier to queue, the chances of the succsessful guild ressurection are low due to the low horde population in Hellfire Peninsula, which is an important zone for the twinks, it is the place where they hunt levelers from the other faction when their guildies are offline, or when they are bored. So, ever since at this very begining of the ressurection, i am one of the few and the most active among the twinks in my guild. I will start recruiting daily, and make up my plan, right now i am texting old twinks who have left after the last ressurection failed, and recruiting while texting them, i will also try to find players to help me with the recruiting and other things such as making decisions, Guild Bank stuff , and etc..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Last time i tried to ressurect Pride , i failed.
    But this time i am willing to do everything needed and pay attention to all twinks
    All who want to join me in this adventure of bringing back <Pride> to the battlefield are welcome to do so
    Recruiting Starts on : 1st June 2019
    I'll see you there ,
    Kind Regards ,
    Tigrestalker.

If you have any questions about the guild feel free to ask me here , ingame , or in discord. I will respond to every question.
    Edited: May 11, 2019 Reason: Adding Information.