1. Got tricked on stream to use a macro that deleted all my gear

So yea.. someone came into my stream and linked

https://gyazo.com/25e1e96d4d4228d0d14ad1e912c84268

which is a macro that deletes all gear, they said it was a bug to fix my shadow fiend macro ( lol ) and I deletd all my gear, I would open a ticket but I am unable to open a ticket. Can I please get some help?

2. First of all, that picture is edited because neither the original post or "my reply" exist.
    Second, I advise that no one trust macros from random sources if they have no experience in scripting.
    Third, we unfortunately don't restore deleted or lost items unless they were bought with coins because account security is up to the owner.

3. Yea I mean I know it wasn't you who did that it was obviously a photoshop (now it is).

All my items lost were purchased with coins, idk why people wanted to give me this macro I wasn't rude or trash talking anyone.

Can I get my access back to making tickets or can I get some help to retrieve these items? I spent a lot of money on this server =\

4. Anything bought with coins can be returned by opening a support ticket under My Account -> Support but you're probably out of luck for the other items.

5. I can't make tickets as mentioned =\ . Can I get the scrolls and other transmog items that I purchased with coins as well, why are people so savage man I am just trying to play some world of warcraft

6. You can't make a support ticket on website if your account is not premium. You can try sending an email to [email protected] instead. You probably won't get the scrolls back since they are consumable.

7. @repost Admin can restor every Item bought by coins?? Even items i bought 4 years ago ?