1. Dude, if they allow a full T6 geared char over then why make a new server? the point of a new server is that you do everything again. and if you look at what servers are popular around it is the freshest servers, so yes 30 guys would be mad they had to farm again but everyone else would be exited to compete for server firsts and so on again
    1st off the reason why new servers seems to be populated is the fact that everyone is out questing and doing open world stuff. not many like having to grind reps gear professions honor and ap over again to get say s1 gear or a crafted mace.

all the new TBC servers right now are not high population and i usually get better bg q' times here then else wear. and if you think people with bis gear are going to be happy if someone deleted all tat gear then your crazy. lets go to the wrath server and delete shadowmoure from all the people who earned or paid for it.... sure that would go over well....and if your talking about a whole new server and leaving outland up well guess what?you just split the player pop again and as i keep saying thats the issue, everyone is spread out atm over four tbc servers.

2. 1st off the reason why new servers seems to be populated is the fact that everyone is out questing and doing open world stuff. not many like having to grind reps gear professions honor and ap over again to get say s1 gear or a crafted mace.

all the new TBC servers right now are not high population and i usually get better bg q' times here then else wear. and if you think people with bis gear are going to be happy if someone deleted all tat gear then your crazy. lets go to the wrath server and delete shadowmoure from all the people who earned or paid for it.... sure that would go over well....and if your talking about a whole new server and leaving outland up well guess what?you just split the player pop again and as i keep saying thats the issue, everyone is spread out atm over four tbc servers.
    Not that I want to argue too much but every TBC launch has been a 10k population peak, but people noticed that the other servers were not for them (poorly scripted, delay, x1,lags, whatever...). The only TBC server which maintained its population is Outland, but its lifetime is over now. If you push the reset button (or open a new TBC) it would be an enormous success I have no doubts about that.

3. If you push the reset button (or open a new TBC) it would be an enormous success I have no doubts about that.
    Demanding such a wipe is a quite selfish suggestion by players that didn't initially played on Outland and want a even start.
    I highly doubt that many of the +15k players that used to play on Outland would return to TBC when their character gets wiped and they have to start all over again.

Instead of releasing a fresh TBC realm Warmane should find ways to make Outland more attractive to newcomers.
    Less grind is here the keyword.
    Edited: April 14, 2019

4. Not that I want to argue too much but every TBC launch has been a 10k population peak, but people noticed that the other servers were not for them (poorly scripted, delay, x1,lags, whatever...). The only TBC server which maintained its population is Outland, but its lifetime is over now. If you push the reset button (or open a new TBC) it would be an enormous success I have no doubts about that.
    10k for how long a day?i been playing on another new TBC server for a month or two now and i can tell you its low pop and i knew that the day i got into outland/shatt. the new server im on i follow my pvp guild from here to there and seen a ton of other people i know from warmane and my old tbc server.but guess what?most already left and are playing some classic, i sat in bg q's for over an hour and seen zones with a hand ful of people in them.

the population difference between warmane and "that other server" is not much and i would even say warmane has more, now add to that there is 2 new TBC servers and another few thousand are spread out again, you see the problem?see the issue?TBC players are spread out over 4 tbc servers atm and 1 new classic server i think, thats the problem.

pushing the reset button for outland?no!and you clearly are only wanting things you think would be best for you and your toon. if not tell me how you deal with gear?like myself i earned 99% of my gear but i did buy a pve trinket and ring from the shop since i do not raid, so tell me you cut me a check for my $$$ sent?or refund the coins?sure you would....again i hardly even used the cash shop some players spend 1000's+ how do you do right by them? like i said go to icecrown and remove shadowmourn from all players and watch what would happen.

if they make and 2nd outland they just split the player pop again now we would have tbc players on 5 servers.... adding to the problem.what the devs can do try to bring in new and old players back to outland by adding some features.

5. Demanding such a wipe is a quite selfish suggestion by players that didn't initially played on Outland and want a even start.
    I highly doubt that many of the +15k players that used to play on Outland would return to TBC when their character gets wiped and they have to start all over again.

Instead of releasing a fresh TBC realm Warmane should find ways to make Outland more attractive to newcomers.
    Less grind is here the keyword.
    100% agree! things i think the devs could do would be adding some features like t -mog increase xps for profession and reps, maybe add some Aena Points and gold for winning say 10 bgs a day. i was always a big fan of rated battle grounds and i can say for sure that if the devs added rated battle grounds here on outland it would bring in new and old players for sure. outland would be the ONLY tbc server with rated battle gounds and people would come back to play them and it would be a blast, pm's of 10vs10 in wsg ab and eye would rock.

you see that devs?RATED BATTLE GROUNDS FOR OUTLAND make it happen! :)
    Edited: April 14, 2019

6. If the devs are smart, they will implement only a small change (i.e. rep or prof x2) for quality of life and let the other TBC servers fail over time and regain the pop. The other TBC servers will suffer from the same fundamental problems Outland has, and they are even less well equipped to mitigate them.

The best thing we can do is tell our friends to play here, or come back here, because Warmane has a great track record of longevity.

7. The best thing we can do is tell our friends to play here, or come back here, because Warmane has a great track record of longevity.
    With all honesty, all of my friends stopped playing because of shop and I can't force them to play here ... Imo I like shop in way of buying some piece that haven't dropped to me for months or so on, but glaives are over too far this early.

First 12