1. Is a fresh TBC server a realistic hope

As I think everyone knows, a private server has a natural life cyclus which is hard to combat. It seems like the Warmane server is entering into the final stage with a few guild on each side doing progression PVE and having a hard time recruiting new members because new players choose fresher servers to start on. I think Warmane has the best scripted TBC server out there, and easily could compete with other newer servers out there. Many people foresee the death of many private servers when classic is released, but i think there is a reason people here are playing on a TBC server and not a Vanilla server, so IMO there should be a big enough audience for a TBC server even after Classic.
    What do you guys think, Should I just bury my hopes of Warmane relaunching a fresh PTR server for TBC?

2. Hi, my honest opinion is that owners have data we haven't. Doesn't make decisions right for sure though, but here are my honest thought:

Making a second TBC realm here is risking splitting in two some kind of niche which is not that big already.

I believe in online tools to allow people to make long terms plans for raids here and there. I wish for a Warmane openraid-like tool.

3. It's highly possible that Warmanes next realm gonna be a progressive vanilla realm that will progress from classic to TBC until Wotlk.
    That's not official yet but there are several indications that speak for such a realm.

4. what would be amazing is if they created a fresh TBC server and gave free transfers from the current Outland to said new server.. you know people would love that, not many will enjoy the RE-GRIND to 70 just to farm all that juicy gear over again ;D

I was recently on another server which launched a classic progression to TBC type server and it was flooded with 5k+ people for past two days.. almost impossible to level cause no mobs left alive.. lols

5. Dude, if they allow a full T6 geared char over then why make a new server? the point of a new server is that you do everything again. and if you look at what servers are popular around it is the freshest servers, so yes 30 guys would be mad they had to farm again but everyone else would be exited to compete for server firsts and so on again

6. Dude, if they allow a full T6 geared char over then why make a new server? the point of a new server is that you do everything again. and if you look at what servers are popular around it is the freshest servers,
    lol nobody said anything about a t6 character? ... that would be full spastic, I mean to allow a fresh 70 like the current 20 coin purchasable characters you can buy from the services on Outland, then all those old players have incentive to return plus people will most definitely buy more coins to suit up faster etc its a win/win.

;D

7. They just released glaives WAY too early. We all knew it was coming, but not so early

Still had a blast on this serv and am very impressed with Warmane. This was my first time playing on WM. I would play again for sure if a fresh Warmane server of any kind was launched.

As others have said, the nature of TBC gives it less longevity than WOTLK. I haven't played WOTLK since retail, but I imagine the pvp is far more balanced than TBC (druids wildly OP)

8. I believe they will create a new TBC server. There was 15k player cap, 12k plus players for a long time. Plus cashshop implemented = a lot of money for warmane. For them its business, for us its joy.

9. There are fresh things coming. But also the fresh things that are coming will make use of all of our work eventually ;)

10. There are fresh things coming. But also the fresh things that are coming will make use of all of our work eventually ;)
    well if that doesn't scream progressive realm i dunno what does.

11. There are fresh things coming. But also the fresh things that are coming will make use of all of our work eventually ;)
    We need an ETA now :')

12. There are fresh things coming. But also the fresh things that are coming will make use of all of our work eventually ;)
    If it's a progressive vanilla realm then how will TBC even be affected by it?
    Doesn't the realm have to progress through the whole classic WoW content first?
    From MC to BWL to AQ until Naxx.
    It would take over a year until the realm progresses further to TBC.
    Edited: April 13, 2019

13. I hope about FUN PVP realm TBC , with a limited amount of pve items and arena ;) .
    I do not think that the re-release of the server will help to return even 50% of the old online . Repeat everything in a new way, already tired .
    The creation of progressive realms would make some sense only after falling "RETAIL VANILLA" hype
    TBC needs a decent FUN-PVP realm for many years...

14. I hope about FUN PVP realm TBC , with a limited amount of pve items and arena ;) .
    I do not think that the re-release of the server will help to return even 50% of the old online . Repeat everything in a new way, already tired .
    The creation of progressive realms would make some sense only after falling "RETAIL VANILLA" hype
    TBC needs a decent FUN-PVP realm for many years...
    A Blackrock like TBC realm which has cross-realm PvP with Outland would be a dream come true.

15. not sure why everyone thinks a fresh TBC server will fix the issues when there are two brand new TBC servers going now that are low population. that is the problem players are spread out over 4 TBC servers leaving a few 1000 on each server. if you can find a away to get everyone back on one server then problems are fixed.

progressive realm?no ty,sounds cool but its no different then playing your choice of x-pac on a private server,most people play their fav X-pac in wow and stay away from the rest.

12 Last