1. Some, if not all, didn't bother to check, rewards are claimed.

Feel silly now, conspiracy theorists?

2. Some, if not all, didn't bother to check, rewards are claimed.

One of the winners said that he was able to claim his reward from previous lottery only today. So it might have been some bug.

3. Some, if not all, didn't bother to check, rewards are claimed.

Just wait for someone to come say those are Staff characters and it's all staged by our lizard overlords.

4. It was me who won the 21 April draw on Lordaeron. All my Lordaeron characters got the in-game mail from support with gratz and inviting to visit the lottery page to claim prize. I saw the gratz message on my account's main page. I went on the lottery page. Just to be on the safe side I pick desired char before hit the "get prize" button. And got pop-up message the character got the prize.
    Almost perfect, but it would be great to pass through the short pop-up confirmation before sending the prize to character. Maybe like market confirmation when you spent coins. Because now its easy to sent the prize to wrong character.
    Best regards.
    Edited: April 22, 2019 Reason: spelling

5. I just went to check the lottery, for when then current one ends - And I saw Outland realm having a blank winner.
    Did the winner delete his/her character? Rename it? Get banned? What is behind this blank?

6. 2 unclaimed lotter winners on icecrown, and after that it just continues normally. what happened to those 2 prizes?

First 123