1. Lottery

I have not played for many years, and now I enter the varams and see lotteries, what is this and what can I do

2. I have not played for many years, and now I enter the varams and see lotteries, what is this and what can I do
    You can buy a ticket using gold, points or coins for a chance to win a reward. Current rewards are mounts. If you want to know something more specific, ask a more specific question.

I wish I knew too, I bought a ticket or two and now the prize shows 'Unclaimed' since yesterday ;(
    Previous lottery ended only like 6 hours ago. Winners have to go to lottery page and claim their rewards. Til then it will show that it's unclaimed. If it does not show you anything different, you did not win.

3. Previous lottery ended only like 6 hours ago. Winners have to go to lottery page and claim their rewards. Til then it will show that it's unclaimed. If it does not show you anything different, you did not win.
    Previous draw ended 2 days ago now and it's still saying "Unclaimed" for all rewards, on all realms. I find it hard to believe that not one of the winners on a single realm so far didn't log in to check if he's won. Smells bad, this it does. Some sort of a winners announcement would be desirable.

4. Previous draw ended 2 days ago now and it's still saying "Unclaimed" for all rewards, on all realms. I find it hard to believe that not one of the winners on a single realm so far didn't log in to check if he's won. Smells bad, this it does. Some sort of a winners announcement would be desirable.
    I agree. Keeping the winner hidden until the reward is claimed by the winner, makes no sense. Many servers has had the winners hidden, for different reasons, but as of now, it seems more like an attempt to reduce the amount Gold/Coins/Points available out there, since all realms has "Unclaimed" winners still.
    Winners announcement would be desirable or you might as well just announce what shady business is going on behind the curtains.

5. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, they don't even give any rewards for lottery you wasted buying tickets just like me WE GOT SCAMMED, this is a coin/gold/point SINK, DO NOT USE IT AGAIN.
    Just because you are not able to comprehend something, does not mean you were fooled.

The character selection before the lottery is just in case you wish to substract the gold from any character. After you win, you can select to which character you send the reward to. None of the winners have chosen their characters yet.

There is no foul play, only people who haven't realized that they won. Perhaps, we can create a broadcast that announces that lottery has finished and everyone who participated, should go to the website to check if they won.

6. Winner is hidden because he has not picked a character to get the reward on yet. At least that's how it worked back on Molten. They have no reason to scam anybody. It's a virtual item. They don't lose anything by giving the winners their prizes and they don't gain anything by scamming people.

Maybe the system is not fully automated and they have to pick or approve winners manually and they haven't done it yet.

Also someone said that there is only 1 winner total, not 1 on each realm. If that's the case, it's more likely that the 1 winner has not claimed his prize yet. But lottery page still has no indication that there is only 1 winner so I don't know if that's true.

7. Winner is hidden because he has not picked a character to get the reward on yet. At least that's how it worked back on Molten. They have no reason to scam anybody. It's a virtual item. They don't lose anything by giving the winners their prizes and they don't gain anything by scamming people.
    This.

Also someone said that there is only 1 winner total, not 1 on each realm. If that's the case, it's more likely that the 1 winner has not claimed his prize yet. But lottery page still has no indication that there is only 1 winner so I don't know if that's true.
    It is per realm.

8. Yeah guys Proterean has replied means what I said is now confirmed, guilt always has to be defended you see :)

AGAIN I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS LOTTERY ITS A SCAM JUST LIKE THE FIXED CHARACTER PRICE ON TRADES.

nice one
    I'm guessing you've never actually seen a lottery game before.

9. This is 2019 be serious.
    Alright, here's something serious. Spreading lies about the server is against the rules.

10. Of course the server doesn't lose anything and that's why its a scam rofl.. its just like the lottery IRL.. if you think otherwise then carry on being mugged off :)

The server gains coins(REAL MONEY)/points/gold back from players so they do gain something don't lie please.
    And later you will wonder why you were banned, whilst you are coming here on a public forum and insulting us and claiming false things. We did not influence the lottery in any way. The tardiness of people who have won is not on our side. This is not the United Nations, this is private property. We reserve the right to remove people like you, who when facing kindness and open communication from staff use the opportunity to somehow discredit and attempt to humiliate us.

You are a guest in our house, a house we all share with each other. If you are yelling and insulting within, you'll be kicked out. Rule of common sense.

A lottery is a lottery. It's an additional thing that's not mandatory and you do not have to participate within it. Continue with the behaviour and you will be removed. Have a good day.

11. Of course the server doesn't lose anything and that's why its a scam rofl.. its just like the lottery IRL.. if you think otherwise then carry on being mugged off :)

The server gains coins(REAL MONEY)/points/gold back from players so they do gain something don't lie please.
    I once won a lottery back on Molten. Was that a scam? If you mean that lotteries are a scam generally, I might partially agree. But it has nothing to do with not actually receiving prizes. You can see what your chance of winning is and you choose to give them your money yourself.

12. insulting us? WHERE IS THE INSULT?

'unclaimed' = SCAMMED, we have been scammed, I want my points back and thank **** I didn't use coins or gold on this SCAM.
    This is false. You haven't been scammed. You opted to join into the lottery and you did not win. Your chances of winning were obvious. You saw how many tickets you had out of total. Just because it is 'unclaimed', it does not mean it's a scam. This is a system to dump points and gold into when you have nothing else to spend them on and you have a chance of winning a cool item and maybe some coins. It's very simple and easy to understand.

If by participating within it, you think you are being scammed, then your perception is wrong. A scam would include some way of hoodwinking you, which this system does not do in any way.

Defamation, in law, attacking another’s reputation by a false publication (communication to a third party) tending to bring the person into disrepute.
    That is insulting. It is an act of defamation and misinformation. I will say no more.

13. What's the claim period? And what if they dont claim in time, next in line gets the reward?

14. What's the claim period? And what if they dont claim in time, next in line gets the reward?
    There is no claim period.

The winner is the winner, it's up to them to claim the prize on a character before we show a name.

The reason we wait for them to claim is to show a character name and not an account name obviously.
    Tickets are based on account and realm, the selection of character is only for the ticket logs and gold based tickets.

Oversight is probably the reason for the unclaimed rewards, there is no notification to the players that win, just the lottery page changes drastically if you win and need to claim a prize.

We have gone ahead and added notifications for the winners now, including an email and mail to all ingame characters on the particular realm they won on.

Each ticket purchased goes into a weighted-draw, think of something like this:

100 tickets purchased
    10 are yours (10/100 entries).

You have a 10% chance of winning the prize based on a single use weighted result.

Lottery is a fully automated system.
    Item, points, coins, gold (yes points and ingame gold can be won) are all automatic and randomly generated for each realm at the start of each week.

As time goes on, we will add additional rewards and items to the item pool.
    Just for example, the coin bonus on draws is also generated based on % chance to add X amount.

There is a 1% chance that the bonus coins on a draw is 200.
    There is a 70% chance that the bonus coins on a draw is 0.

The item selection is also generated based on a % chance.

Hope all of that clarifies how the system works.

----

If you have any recommendations for rewards (outside of items/currency) or improvements, send me a pm.

15. May I come with a suggestion?
    How about you live stream the picking of the winner? I would assume you could hide the account name, but only show the character name that has been picked. It's all fine you do it your way, but keeping it all hidden away, makes it less trustworthy. The particular prize is a big one, and people will of cause easily get upset, if they do not win, as many probably hope to be the winner. That is why, if you stream the picking of a winner in some way, or make a small video of the draw, you will gain from trust, instead of having to battle people like those in this thread, that claims the server has scammed them, in some sort of way.

123 Last