1. I'm interested in your opinions

Hello everyone!
    I've been playing World of Warcraft for quite some time now and I enjoy every second of it. The thing is that I've been only playing WoW up to WotLK because my PC wouldn't run the newer expansions. Anyway I recently bought a new computer and I really wanted to try out and play Legion but I keep seeing people leaving the game and everyone seems disappointed with where WoW goes which bums me out.

So my question is that what are your opinions on the game? Especially if you tried Legion or BfA. Is it worth buying it or would it be a waste of money?

P.S.: I can't open a thread on official Blizz forums because I don't have a single character in the original game :P
    Edited: April 2, 2019

2. It's not worth the money, they ruined that game. It's just not good anymore. But you might like it if you want to explore new areas and see for yourself all the bad ideas they put into the game. I wouldn't pay for more than 1 month though, because after about 1 week of playing it you will want to quit like everyone else did. It's hot garbage man. But that's just an opinion so try for yourself, some people like it.

3. If you are into lore, storytelling etc its something for you.

If you are casual player, not used to old expansions, you can enjoy it.

If you are old vanilla/tbc/wotlk player, you love it and knows why, you'll feel disappointed.

I was waiting for legion with big hype, bought 2 months of sub, after 5-6 weeks I was back playing on Warmane iccecrown server, not saying it was total waste of money, but for sure not worth exp+abo cost. Bfa - even the very strony tryhards admits, that this exp is bull****. Seen it, not worth 1$ from my pocket, its not the gamę that I know and love. Their target are new, casual players, probably half of my age (and im not an grandpa)

4. Ever since TBC came out, actually 1 day after TBC was launched, Threads on blizzards forums popped up about "Vanilla realms"
    10 years later over 7 million subs less Blizzard finally realised, maybe we ****ed the game up? Classic / TBC and WoTLK all gained subs and during these 3 expansions WoW just grew in size.
    Right after cataclysm (where RDF and ****ed up talent tree, along with the 10man raids dropping SAME loot as 25man which basicly killed off almost all 25man guilds.) Blizzard went from 12 million subs to 8.
    The biggest mistake blizzard ever did was the "dumbing" down, all from finding Dungeons / raids / spend talents / Using abilities / Training, Hell even killing 1 single NPC in modern wow is 10 times easier then it was in vanilla, Every expansion that came out made the game more user friendly.
    Vanilla was not "user friendly", it was downright the opposite.

Just how much will be revealed when classic servers opens, personally I think Classic will get more subs then whatever other expansion they may have at the same time.