1. Diacritic letters showing up Incorrect just for me.

Hello.

I have been having this problem for a while and since I didn't want to bother any Mods and Admins, I just tried to google my problem.
    I could not find an Answer whatsoever. And I really need help with this.
    I am Using Czech Keyboard, which as letters ě š č ř ž ý á í é ů ú, and I am in a Guild with Czech People.
    All of them are able to use the letters with no problem, but I cannot for some Reason. When I Press ě Button, it turns out to be some Horrified circle with ,," on it. I have no Idea what to do.

I have been posting this Support question Twice and it got deleted for some reason. Could I be atleast told, why it got Deleted? I am confused. I am just trying to get Help with this.

I have been trying to do something in the settings, nothing.
    Properties in Windows 10, nothing.
    I have no Idea, what to do and I really need help from the Staff.

And please, if and Mod decides to take this down, please tell me first why. I do not do anything against the rules. This question doesn't seem Obscene to me. I have spent over 3 Hours trying to seek help, either from Players, or websites.

I am Playing the Wrath of the Lich King Version.

Thank you and have a nice rest of the day =)

-TheW0lfPrincess

2. Well, here's one of your posts in support section, it wasnt deleted http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....98#post2987298
    this one might be tho, as:

Spoiler: Show
    #8: No Spamming -- Say something once and bump if you need to, but don't spam any message more than once (includes cross-posting). Necro-posting (one month or older threads), "+1" posts, derailing and other disruptions also fall under this rule. Reply -pictures for provoking someone are not allowed.

3. Oh, I see. When I was using the link it told me my post of Deleted... My bad. I did not mean to spam at all. =(