1. state of the community, horde vs allies gameplay?

mornin' ,

let me start off with saying this isnt supposed to be a rant.
    just a few observations mixed in with genuine questions..

in retail i played alliance in vanilla and since bc i am/was a loyal horde player to the end of wotlk, where i stopped playing all together.
    so i kinda know both sides of the boat.

but in my years of retail i have never experienced anything like what i have here on lordaeron recently.
    i now have 3 chars in the level range 60-68 and ever since i set a foot on outland and beyond, it has become a real levelling nightmare.
    level 80 allies circling between thrallmar and falcon watch and kill everything they see. every.single.day.

meanwhile in nagrand you can hardly get to your quests without being spotted by a random 80 that waits for you to land or run into 3+ same lvl grps that will roflstomp you every time they see you. (which is fair enough..)
    as a matter of fact in nagrand an 80 hunter spotted me afk sitting on top of the inn tent in garadar and came down just to kill me, not having to worry about guards or anything.
    i know his name from my combat log and he killed me 3 more times while questing and another time afk.

i mean,i get it, pvp is sexxy and all, but not like this...
    sure, in my yrs of wow i may have capped a guy who was on a mob once or oneshot a lowbie because he threw a rude gesture at me or something.
    yee, im no angel but actively travelling into (for you) grey lvl areas and hunt down ppl 20 lvls lower than you? to kill em over and over?
    yea..no.

and its not like this is just a bad day or two,it seems to be a constant..thing.
    easily 10+ deaths per gaming session just by skull lvl players.

*Edit, just as i was typing this i hopped on a flight to thrallmmar to see if my profession master has something new for me.
    next time i look at my screen, im dead next to the flight master.
    kek...

again...not ranting, but it makes me wonder.

is horde really outnumbered that badly? it would explain a lot including the missing pvp queues . i have yet to see ONE..on any level bracket.
    allies just that bored here?
    because i just cant see its getting any better magically in northrend somehow.
    hows it for ally players? do you guys get to level in peace everywhere or does the tide turn somewhere for you?

how does endgame look for either side..pvp and pve?

asking these questions because its been a few really annoying days and i cant even see myself making it to 80 before giving in to frustration; not like this anyway.
    so some input would be nice

cheers ya'll :)

2. Endgame horde is more dominant than alliance for pve. For pvp, it depends on time of day but it can go both ways depending on if you're in a premade or full pug queue.

Outland leveling: It's always cancerous no matter the faction, I just recommend suffering through hellfire to like 62? ish, hitting up tero/zangar, then rushing thousand needles and ignore nagrand if you don't want to be camped.

3. Hows horde more dominant in pve than alliance? Can u explain me that?. There are 2 alliance raids thath ave killed Lod and another raid that might do it soon. While theres only 1 in horde side and none is even close (2nd best horde guild hasnt kill sindragosa hc yet). About pvp, since crossrealm happened everything changed. Cannot tell u which side dominates bgs, it depends on premades a lot unlike before.

4. Se this is really wierd, I levled my DK these 3 last days, He started in Thrallmar and now Im in Netherstorm, During these 3 days I've been killed 1 time only, and it was during an AFK on a cliff so my own fault there.

How can both our experiences differ so much?
    I did level in the high populated zones and quests.
    At some points I even reflected on how much difference there was in world population and world pvp from Icecrown to Lordaeron realm.

5. I guess you really have just incredibly bad luck leveling. When I was leveling I have never been camp ganked, maybe just a few ganks here and there, but never serious. Also, ye atm ally side pve is a bit better than horde.

6. Hows horde more dominant in pve than alliance? Can u explain me that?. There are 2 alliance raids thath ave killed Lod and another raid that might do it soon. While theres only 1 in horde side and none is even close (2nd best horde guild hasnt kill sindragosa hc yet). About pvp, since crossrealm happened everything changed. Cannot tell u which side dominates bgs, it depends on premades a lot unlike before.
    correction 1 ally Guild + their alt Guild.