1. Hunters not common mages not good? Whatre you smoking?
    Did I said mages are not good? I said mages are not as useful as balance/shp/warlocks, Simply, these classes provides more pve buffs/utility and are rare.

For hunters, I said there are RAID groups that have more than enough. But the truth is that every single RAID Group want at least 1 hunt, so its not that uncommon to see ppl spamming for Hunter to fill last spot on global

2. ok, so instead of opening a new topic basically asking the same thing, i'd figure drop a comment here. I'm a returning player, had a 4 year break, and decided to play icecrown thanks to this thread. Got 20 bucks to burn on a instant 80 (lazy, time) so my question.. what to pick? pala (prot, holy), druid (resto, feral), hunter (BM, surv)? What is hardest to level, easiest to get into dungeons with etc?
    BM surv Hunter Arent rly viable.

Casters:
    Mage have highest pve DPS probably. Shadow priest and lock are a bit behind, but provides nice buffs and utility. Druid balance is wanted cause he have good RAID BUFF, have recent single target DPS and rly good aoe. Ele shams are really rare, usually shamans are just resto.

Mdps: rogue combat are not that common, very high single target dps. Fury war and Frost dk are great on single target DPS, unholy dk is very good at aoe. Common classes. Retri may be a bit behind in DPS, but have some RAID utility too. There is feral also, good DPS with proper rotation, can be ****ed up easly. Enh shamans are very rare and not so good in pve tbh. Hunter is rdps, very good DPS, useful MD, every RAID needs one. For pve and pvp there is one spec - Marksma (95% of hunts).

Healers: all are good and viable. Holy pala have **** amount of mana, high amount on single heal, great tank healer. Resto druid is good aoe healer, using healing over time to heal as many players as possibile. Shaman resto is good aoe Direct healer with useful totems. Priest disci have bubles to prevent damage and some lesser heals. Priest holy, some ppl saying its the best aoe healer, but Idk if its true, they are not that common as others.

3. You are right. People ask for 6k gearscore for Naxx Undying runs. You are very unlikely to get invited to ICC / RS runs if you are below 6k gearscore. The community is just getting worse and worse as the time passes. Even if you link end game achievments, most leaders don't care about it and will want to see your gear.

4. lord players will say icecrown sucks and is super easy and that its no challenge. sorry lord players and im one of them but you say the same garbage all the time.

its the same exact thing.

icecrown server has more players of course and there is literally at every hour something to do it tends to have more bad players as well bc it does have a higher population

rates mean nothing. they dont make you better or worse. some people have jobs, families and real lives and dont have time to level 1x. if you are a good player you will shine regardless of the server you choose.

The server is NOT getting worse and worse like some people would want you to believe. Had any of these players been here before when it was molten they would know that.

Do what you want to do.

5. The server is NOT getting worse and worse like some people would want you to believe. Had any of these players been here before when it was molten they would know that. .
    Joined Molten 2009, Been active ever since.
    The progression for pugs have been the same always, The attitude of people change though but that's not unique to "Warmane", It's like this all over the internet, This new generation of kids who grew up on the internet, Who can't properly talk to people, Rage over whatever and uses the most offensive lines they could possibly find.

This is why Classic wow will not be the same either, The mind set of people 15 years ago was very different.
    I used to sit on Chatt rooms talking to all kinds of people when I was 10-14 years old, The year 1999 When I first started really using the internet for real ,The biggest difference is that no one ever spoke like people use to speak now, Everyone was polite, "Trolls" didn't exist.

You can se this mentality on old Classic videos too, people talk to each other more then just "Joke around".
    Off course the most famous Classic videos are from trolls though cause that's what people wants to se nowadays (I wonder why huh)
    This is also why "LEEROY" Became so huge and popular.
    If someone makes a ninja pull video now and post it, how many views would it get?
    Edited: April 22, 2019

6. Tank are most needed always. People tend to love pala here and hate warrior, but all tanks are completely viable. I had most fun with dudu.

Healers, all are great, its just up to you. Needed way more than dps, similiar to tank.

DPS: well, if you want to be needed, go for balance, spriest, warlocks. Mages are not that useful, but kinda rare. Same rogues. Hunters are kinda good and not that common. There are plenty of dks/wars/pals DPS, but well, if you like it its ok.
    Mages top the dps charts in most raids I join

First 12