1. Which LK server choose?

Hello guys, I'm thinking start playing here, i need info about the LK servers, which is better to choose and stay for a long time? i like pve and pvp , just need stable and active server cuz dala wow is dying. I mean mostly leaders/guilds beeing inactive not a lot icc 10 or 25.

2. If you have 10 dollars to skip queues in Icecrown go for it, if you don't play Lordaeron.

3. i like pve and pvp
    avoid lordaeron if you gonna do any form of pvp.

4. ok if i decide go to icecrown how often happens icc 10 & 25, rs 10 & 25 and previous raids like naxx uld toc 10 & 25 (more important toc25 for DV/DC trink farm) ? Hows active pvp, rdf ques? what min GS to start those raids? i know gs is different for servers but i heared rumour u need be 6k to start naxx in warmane. That would be nosense cuz naxx can do with 3-3.5k gs uld 4k+ toc ~4.8k+ icc 5.5k+
    Edited: April 4, 2019

5. but i heared rumour u need be 6k to start naxx in warmane. That would be nosense cuz naxx can do with 3-3.5k gs uld 4k+ toc ~4.8k+ icc 5.5k+
    That would be 6k gs for a "Immortal" run.
    5,2k gs for ToC is normal.
    5,6k gs for ICC is normal.
    I have seen ICC 25 Inviting only 6,2k+ and I have seen ICC 25 Inviting 5k gs so it all depends on the leader.

ICC and ToC raids are done 24/7, Those 2 raids can be seen in "Global" chatt every time.
    RDF HC is very active.

6. Ok i will try it, now which class to choose? i can play well in any roles: tank, heals and dps. What is missing mostly? Plan go pally druid or shaman

7. Tank are most needed always. People tend to love pala here and hate warrior, but all tanks are completely viable. I had most fun with dudu.

Healers, all are great, its just up to you. Needed way more than dps, similiar to tank.

DPS: well, if you want to be needed, go for balance, spriest, warlocks. Mages are not that useful, but kinda rare. Same rogues. Hunters are kinda good and not that common. There are plenty of dks/wars/pals DPS, but well, if you like it its ok.

8. so left druid or shaman. BL/hero vs tank ability? i dont like having alts cuz no time for gearing tons of char. i mean family and work

9. Tank are most needed always. People tend to love pala here and hate warrior, but all tanks are completely viable. I had most fun with dudu.

Healers, all are great, its just up to you. Needed way more than dps, similiar to tank.

DPS: well, if you want to be needed, go for balance, spriest, warlocks. Mages are not that useful, but kinda rare. Same rogues. Hunters are kinda good and not that common. There are plenty of dks/wars/pals DPS, but well, if you like it its ok.
    Hunters not common mages not good? Whatre you smoking?
    Edited: April 6, 2019

10. so left druid or shaman. BL/hero vs tank ability? i dont like having alts cuz no time for gearing tons of char. i mean family and work
    Druid is your best bet. Ele and especially Enhancement are disliked DPS specs by many people and many guilds as they are seen as poor performing.

11. Hunters not common mages not good? Whatre you smoking?
    hehe I think maybe he haven't seen what bis mages can do yet.
    Hunters are common, right after DK they are the favorite leveling class, due to the speed they level.

Druid is your best bet. Ele and especially Enhancement are disliked DPS specs by many people and many guilds as they are seen as poor performing.
    I think this will change though, Last PuG ICC raid I did we had a bis enhancement shaman pulling some insane dps, Everyone talks about enha as the worst dps out there while this guy was out dpsing everything, Honestly makes me want to try enhancement again.

If you like druid, Go druid, Always wanted in raids and Moonkins / Ferals are a rarity.

12. ok im going druid, ty for help :)

13. ok, so instead of opening a new topic basically asking the same thing, i'd figure drop a comment here. I'm a returning player, had a 4 year break, and decided to play icecrown thanks to this thread. Got 20 bucks to burn on a instant 80 (lazy, time) so my question.. what to pick? pala (prot, holy), druid (resto, feral), hunter (BM, surv)? What is hardest to level, easiest to get into dungeons with etc?

14. Shamans are somewhat harder to level, if you skip it you get pretty much instant access to dungeons(as resto), when you reach atleast toc10/25/icc10n gear(approximately) and beginning to raid icc25n you can change spec or continue with the same. There is a general lack of shamans as most pug requests specifically need em for group/raid heals or the crit/attackpower buffs from elem/enha, and VoA loot has less competition in rolling since it's an underplayed class overall compared to the 500 warriors/ret paladins.

Note that this is on ally side, don't know the situation on horde.

15. ok, so instead of opening a new topic basically asking the same thing, i'd figure drop a comment here. I'm a returning player, had a 4 year break, and decided to play icecrown thanks to this thread. Got 20 bucks to burn on a instant 80 (lazy, time) so my question.. what to pick? pala (prot, holy), druid (resto, feral), hunter (BM, surv)? What is hardest to level, easiest to get into dungeons with etc?
    BM and SV hunter are not viable for raiding.
    Tanks are on highest demand in dungeons and raids, followed by healers.
    Only caster are somewhat hard to level up in the early game because they run quickly oom and there aren't many items with spellpower available on the lower levels.
    Non of your mentioned classes needs to be a caster so they are all easy to level up.

Prot pala, feral druide or resto druide are on highest demand of your mentioned classes but I'd always choose the class which playstyle you like the most.
    Edited: April 10, 2019

12 Last