1. Is it possible to get back into the low GS battleground bracket?

Hi,

I was playing battlegrounds with a friend and I happened to surpass 5k GS so we were put into the high GS bracket. Is there a way to get back to the low GS bracket so we won't get one shot by SMourne players all the time? I sold some of my gear to get below 5k but I'm still put into the high GS queue.

Thank you.

2. You need to get rid of any gear, within bags as well, that gets you above an avarage item level of 230.

3. is there an addon to see average ilvl of the character?

4. Im not sure if this is really true. Since i saw player with higher average item level than 230 in my lower bracket bg´s.

5. No thanks for deleting my reply.
    It was just a helpful idea.
    Good job!

6. Im not sure if this is really true. Since i saw player with higher average item level than 230 in my lower bracket bg´s.
    If there's not enough players to match you up fast enough with your "equivalents" then you get matched with higher gear.

Also, about going back, no, there isn't. You can always make another char and not gear it up, once you're at like 4.7k don't buy items, buy gems. It's like twinking, but @80

7. i was getting into low bracket everyday with 4300gs. I queued with a disconnected 5.6gs in my group and now am being put in high bracket for the last 3 days at all times of the day. I vendor gear and put looms back on to get a gs back to 3800 and have no gear in bags/bank. I'm still getting grouped with 5.5k+ gs players. I'm not sure if this just has to do with the amount of players queuing for low bracket (but that has never been an issue in the 4 months I've been on the server with any of my 5 characters when they had low gs rbg queues). I really hope this isn't the case, that you just cannot return to low bracket once you get in high. It was my understanding that you stay in low bracket until around 4600gs. The gear imbalance makes the game as unplayable as severe lag issues when you get flicked off of everything and killed in a few hits and when you're at the bottom of the high bracket, this scenario lasts for a very very long time. I have 3 friends who quit the server because of this. Some people cannot pay for gear with money and also some people do not enjoy doing arenas. Low bracket was the spot for them and I'm quite sure there is a huge population of players that fit into this bracket. I'm hoping you can return to low, if not i guess i will be deleting characters.